MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

great packaging w a plastic protector. small and handy to carry around. spearmint flavor. flat floss. nylon filament composition. easy use. clear instructions, no preservatives, animal testing. good price and quality. clean teeth well and gentle to gums. good price for all the goodness. small handy size to carry around. Will buy again when needed!

aff3c6b0-9ec8-4568-99bb-2fde7d2c373c
6ab9bd5d-1d32-422f-a0dc-744dc92210bf
860c2131-a3fa-4205-8eba-53112beb4940
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Bought this brand as Tom's is reputable & dependable for its dental products; haven't tried it yet. I like that it's PFA-free, has no preservatives or flavors or animal ingredients. I have bad gum disease & need regular flossing; I generally go with dental tape as I find thin strands of commercial brands of floss difficult to handle. After reading about this "flat floss" from Tom's, will give it a try, given it's good price on iHerbs. .

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is the best floss I’ve been able to find since my favorite one (Biofloss) went off the market. It’s just a little thicker than ideal, but not by much, and I like that it is all natural and waxed. It doesn’t shred as badly as some other brands I’ve tried, but it will shred on my roughest dental work areas.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I was really excited to get this floss, expecting the whole range of the natural benefits. Unfortunately, the flavor isn't strong enough, and the scent is super mild. I feel like there is not enough wax on the floss and it's too thick. It's hard to glide it between the teeth, and it could be painful for the sensitive gums. I wouldn't order it again.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Overall, this is probably good floss for most people. I know someone who loves this floss (her favourite). However, for me, I have trouble using this floss in my molar area (this is a common problem). I think it might be too thick for my dental structure, so I prefer other brands with thinner floss.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This is a fantastic floss! It's thicker than the floss I get at the grocery store but is easy to get between tight spots. I highly recommend this floss.

This floss is really nice and sturdy. Usual floss kinda like falls apart so easily. I’m impressed that this is more durable. It doesn’t have a strong taste but does taste good. It’s high quality and easy to use. Really impressed with this so far.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Easy ordering - easy payment and shipping was fast all the way from Chicago to Germany! Will certainly order my favourite floss here again. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I never tried a flat floss before and after using this one I think it's great, plus it does not have that dubious mint flavoring. It seems to be more comfortable than regular floss so a possible repurchase

Posted on May 30, 2022

The floss is flat and suppose to be eaay to get between teeth. I have tight teeth so I need to apply a bit pressure to get it between teeth and get it out. It does break sometime as it is not flexible. I prefer sponge floss that is flexible and thinner.