MD

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Tom's products on the whole are excellent. The deodorant is really great. Firstly it doesn't have any of the bad stuff that the pharmacy brands offer. Secondly, it really works. Thirdly, you put a bit on, there is no smell, and the over all feeling throughout the day is a very natural feeling.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been using this deodorant for a few years now, works pretty well for daily use - I am constantly sweating mostly at night so I try to reapply by night before sleep. It is not so good if you are doing chores or exercise and I prefer scented versions just because I can smell clean: prefer the lavender version over this unscented.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality, no smell for sensitive people, no scent, I use it for my daily care personal routine, feel good, benefit is that it stayed on and you don’t have to reapply frequently, normal size and package is good, over all good composition.

e57403f5-e493-41b5-badd-6fe43a4eda60
f3c50177-5542-4c0f-922f-df0080e9888a
64695019-473a-48e9-a39b-122a280cf9a9
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like this because it does not have a heavy smell and does the job. The texture is light and not chalky. I like to wear it everyday around the house, not really for sweaty days.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great product with no smell or scent to speak of and is consistent in its quality. Good size for value feels good on and you don’t need to reapply often. The packaging is convenient.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

According to my research this product is safe for pregnant woman. No more unwanted smell and sweaty armpit. I only use it during daytime and it lasts long.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

No fragnance, Nice packaging, Sweat control, pleasant feel, doen't mark clothes, Much sweating is not my problem but I still use deodorant mostly in summer.