Page 1 - Reviews - Tiesta Tea Company, Premium Loose Leaf Tea, Blueberry Wild Child, Caffeine Free, 1.8 oz (51.0 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Flavored teas are hit or miss for me, but I like this one because the blueberry flavor is strong without tasting artificial. (Plus, it's just fun that there are actual blueberries in the tea). I like that I can buy a 1.8 oz bag because the small size allows me to buy all of the flavors iherb has in stock and keep them in my desk at work!

e521117d-abcb-4864-a81d-736b92ce4221
Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Very very good! Became a favourite of my daughter. She drank it all! Got some help from us ;) Reordered ofcourse.. The smell is great and the ingredients are awesome

2679a6e7-a262-492f-af7b-a12fa45090f9
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I had the larger size before and liked it. Used it as a gift as it is a high-quality tea (you can see the ingredients for yourself). Non-caffeine loose-leaf teas are not easy to get around here, so being able to order it on iHerb has been great. This is a sweeter tea and a great blend. I drink it throughout the day (but not so much with meals). The ingredients seem to be good for my eyes (blueberry).

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is my sister's favorite tea. Taste and smells like you've picked them fresh off the bush. The freshest we've ever had!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Just needed a small amount to make a good cup of herbal tea which was very dark in appearance. Was very aromatic with natural fragrance from the berries, leaves and dried fruit in the tea.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I love the flavor and aroma u can only taste a little of the blueberries but the overall taste is amazing just like the rest of tiesta teas i like this iced too

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This tea has a light, vaguely fruity flavor. It works well both hot and cold, but I was mostly getting it to cold brew. I do wish it had a little bit more blueberry flavor.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

this tea blend tastes really great! strong berry flavor. great quality ingredients and very relaxing tea!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I really liked this tea. Sweet and fruity. I will be ordering more from this brand.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I was sad I couldnt find a pure blueberry but this one is mixed and just lovely blended with a chamomile for example