MD

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a week of ordering. I have yet to try this long enough so I can't comment on its benefit on my symptom or deficiency or the quality yet. The ingredient list is informative. The minerals composition is listed on the supplement bottle package. Can't comment on the taste either.

9d2b6abe-8241-4658-b31a-f9b74de286b4
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Cassie
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

The quality of the brand is always high. This brand help me fixed iron deficiency anemia and vitamin B and D deficiency. I did like 4 blood works last year and saw myself how well it worked. Got this particular one just in case i miss out on trace minerals

I have been paying more attention to trace minerals latelly. I barelly supplemet vitamins and minerals nowadays, excpet for Vit D and now Vit K. But this product here I bought mostly for it´s Boron content (specially for mens, as it may help with testosterone levels). It also has a good amount of manganese and chromium. So boron and manganese you get mostly from vegetable sources, which some times I don´t eat much, so I take this supplement here about 3 times a week, as a ´´insurance policy´´. It also has a quite high amount of zinc and selenium. I do blood tests quite regularly (about 3/year) and sometimes my zinc and selenium are high, specially if I´m eating sardines and brazil nuts (I´m from Brazil so I find it quite easly and cheap here). So I would personally prefer a smaller dose of these particular minerals, but it is still allright and I guess this is a plus for most people. It uses ALBION ingredients so this is very positive. Overall it´s a great product and as I don´t take it every day, it lasts long if taking with that frequency.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Good amount of selenium (not too high yet sufficient enough) and other trace minerals to support and address deficiencies. Personally taking this as cofactor for a glutathione supplement that I’m taking which is known for its headache and other side effects ( are indicators for body not absorbing it “right”). In order to balance that out, B2, selenium and molybdenum is required. Besides, right amount of selenium is essential to build antioxidants and addresses certain ailments including joint pain and stiffness etc. So far, it’s good.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I like this company & this seems like a good formula..I wish it also had a little copper 2 balance the zinc....update: this contains silicon dioxide which another reviewer of a different product said has been shown to build up in tissues & cross the blood brain barrier which can't be good..i'm disappointed that this brand would use a cheap filler..I known NOW uses it in some of their products but I assumed Thorne would not ..looks like you have to pay the big bucks for high quality supplements that dont contain cheap fillers

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Thorne supplements are of good quality. The trace minerals are best taken right before bedtime. It might possibly help those who tend to wake up to use the loo in the middle of the night, thus disturbing a good slumber. Give the supplement and the body some time before getting the benefits of trace minerals.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Would recommend this to anyone that wants some more minerals in their diet. If you are already feeling pretty good this would be like icing on the cake. I have changed now to a more complex multi mineral, but this gave me a good support when I was using it.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I choose it because of zink. Additionally, it includes more essential elements (read it!) in small amounts. Exists the very same Thorne product in iHerb (read it!) , but there are two more elements such as molybdenum, but I don't need it' so my recommendation for this one, is also cheaper. The tablet is very small, with any side effects. Will bay again.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love that I know I am getting what my body needs taking these. Trace minerals can be difficult to get daily in a diet as NZ soils are deficient in many trace minerals needed by our bodies. Small sized tablet makes for easy swalllowing, even for my children. Good value for money as well.