MD

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Adrenal insufficiency support

I've been diagnosed with Adrenal Insufficiency (aka low/zero cortisol) after a particularly nasty covid infection. This is a perfect complement to the low-dose hydrocortisone drug I take. This is my third bottle and I definitely feel that it's helping support my energy better. Nothing is a magic bullet when repairing a burnt-out adrenal/hormonal system but the herbs and minerals in this product are top-notch in supporting these systems. I take two in the morning and sometimes two around 12-1pm. Thorne products are always high quality, you know you're getting the best out there. These are great value too!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have been suffering from the adrenal fatigue for over 10 years and I know my adrenal glands are very weak and unable to support my body during even little stress. I have learned that if I take adaptogens at that time I am able to function. This THORNE formula is an excellent supplement for this purpose and have been working for me great. It has nice combination of ingredients helping adrenal glands to get stronger. Recommended!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This has really helped me. Truly feel the difference and balance in mood and feeling. It’s really been a game changer for my daily well being. Highly recommend this product for stress

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Wonderful product to help reduce stress and feelings of anxiety. I feel calm, creative and peaceful when taking this. Thorne is pretty reliable for good quality supplements that work and this is no exception.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

After a heavy surgery I was diagnosed with Addison’s disease. Symptoms often resemble other illnesses like POTS syndrome, Lyme. Most common are: fatigue, thirst, intolerance to exercise, low blood pressure, postural syndrome, sleep disturbances. I was taking this formula to recover cortisol insufficiency. 2 pills after meal* twice a day + Adrenal formula 2 pills before food. In case if you have weak adrenals- too little cortisol or too much cortisol this will help you recover it naturally. I am currently taking this supplement with hydrocortisone steroid prescription. It helps a ton. Highly recommended by my naturopath as well.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
4,069

I've been taking this great quality supplement for few months now, it generously provides me enough energy and effectively helps ease my stress.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

great for low energy. the quality was fantastic. the ingredients are great.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Life changing! Takes the edge off if you have anxiety it really keeps you calm. I'll never be without it

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Excellent must vitamin and mineral supplement! Thorne never disappoints with quality and formulation.