MD

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I bought this methylated-B after my naturopath proposed it when I tried positive for MTHFR markers. The distinction it has made has been galactic. I burn through many dollars a month on enhancements to manage Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, thyroid and adrenal depletion. I follow the Myhill convention, however I at times trade items out to check whether something different works better. I traded out my B-complex with folic corrosive for the Methyl-Guard and saw a distinction inside seven days. If I have the energy to clean my home, something mystical is occurring! To sweeten the deal even further, which I was not expecting, my fingernails have shown sensational improvement. Around the time I began taking it, I had my gel nails eliminated and when the weak nails developed out, my nails have developed further, bend down as opposed to erupting out, and at this point don't have edges. As a deep rooted nail biter, this flabbergasted me...until I understood that my nervousness has adequately decreased to quit biting on my nails. I just wish I had found this enhancement 10 years prior. It has had that a very remarkable effect.

Thorne is a very good quality product and this was prescribed by our Dr so very helpful being cheaper than the health shop. Perfect ingredients to help the body with methylation process.... which is explained simply.. Quotes.. The methylation cycle helps us to operate both physically and mentally, so it may not be surprising that many different functions in the body use this process. Such functions include nervous, cardiovascular and immune system activity,5-8 as well as energy production, heavy-metal detoxification and hormone balance. When methylation is going well, the process helps repair your DNA, regulates hormones, produces energy, protects against cancer, supports detoxification, keeps your immune system healthy, supports the protective coating along your nerves, strengthens the nervous system and on and on and on.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Excellent Methylation supplement for reducing Homocysteine. Good source of active B2, B6, B9 and B12. I have been taking 1 a day for a few weeks and my blood work improved greatly. Go slow with these if you are new to them, maybe 1 a day to begin with. Well designed supplement which allows you to split the dose at the beginning if needed.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

This is to support methylation and it seems work on me...after a week trying it however a bit pricy, but I will consider second time purchase

dc3ca77c-c7c9-496c-8723-c400db457a4a
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

At the suggestion of my MD, both my husband andI have been taking this twice per day for a couple of months. I have to admit, you "pee" like a horse (LOL) but, according to my doctor, that is part of the detoxification. I actually feel GREAT!!! I will continue to take this.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Easy to take, taste less and of high quality. I used to take other VIt B complex yet we discovered that my body had problems taking Vit B up hence I was suggested these. What a difference it made! This was specially highlighted when during Covid, the Aus Post delated the delivery and I was without for a few weeks. I became tired and listless again in afternoon and did not do much in evenings. Once it arrived within 2 days I could feel my energy coming back and was up and about happily doing things in the evening. Works a treat for me.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

My integrative doctor prescribed these. They must be having the desired effect because my doctor has seen improvements since I started tking them. Personally, I think their potency is a bit higher than I expected. It speaks to the quality of the product, even if I'm not used to the effects.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

As a vegetarian (who cannot cook) a good b12 supp is a must for me, and although I now take Hemaplex as a daily supp i do like to take this one occasionally as a top-up. Potent! I only need one capsule!