MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Finally some sleep!

In my sixth year of peri-menopause and enduring night sweats, hot flushes, bloating, insomnia, skin irritations, swollen feet and ankles, amongst other symptoms and just two weeks into taking Meta-Balance I have noticed the benefits already. Hot flushes have reduced in severity and frequency. Night sweats have ceased so far (which may have something to do with cooler nights and may change in summer) and I am sleeping much less disturbed and feeling well rested upon waking. Bloating which includes the swelling is beginning to reduce and my gut health appears to be much improved. I am only taking one capsule morning and night so far. Meta-Balance has no offensive taste and quality ingredients that are definitely working for me. I am feeling human again.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I started taking this supplement experiencing weight gain and hot flashes. My bloating has gone down and my flashes have subsided a ton. The benefit is amazing.

Tried and true. This is a great formula! I really notice if I skip a month, so I don’t skip months anymore. Thanks for the relief!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Using this blend I found instant benefit to my mood and ability to manage stress. I’m looking forward to experiencing the longer term benefits but the instant effects alone -!I will be taking as part of my daily regiment.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I only gave it 3 stars---because Im feeling it maybe too early to tell anything---just passed the halfway mark---I was hoping to see some differences already but I also understand the nature of the human body---so Ill give it the full month before an absolute---the shipping was fast though and I know the Thorne research corp as a trusted brand.

Posted on May 31, 2021

Maybe it is a coincidence, maybe not. But I started to have migraines again, just like during puberty ,when I hit menopause. Since I started taking thorne meta balance in combination with a multi vitamine supplement, (I only take one a day instead of two) I have had no more severe migraine attacks.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This is a fantastic product which I have been using for a few years. Every time I stop using I notice unwanted symptoms returning. However and for many years it's been £34.55‎ and now is £54???? What on earth is that about. I think the price raise is disguisting and takes us women hostage, so not happy.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

incredibly works. definitely I will buy again. highly recommended product. quality is good

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

It helps balance hormones and mood around my monthly cycles heading into perimenopause.