MD

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I am taking this supplement to help my liver better detox and help with my sinus headaches. My naturopath prescribed me and it has made a big difference. I don't suffer from sinus headaches so often. I will continue to take as it helps the liver work best. Has a variety of ingredients including quercetin that helps the lungs and respiratory system. The pill size is easy to take has no taste or any side effects.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Thorne are a great company, have not bought a product of there s I'm not happy with, I take 2 a day for my liver, chug down with a glass of water don't taste a thing. Quality is great , ingredients pure and first grade, price is so affordable and worth it.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

After a certain genetic inoculation I was forced to get, I was experiencing pain in the liver region. I also had a feeling of bloating and discomfort, and excess mucous. My naturopath recommended this and it cleared right up! Continuing to take as I know I will be forced to have another inoculation soon.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

The products resulting from the phase detox process are more toxic because some of the toxins coming to the liver are in the state of more free radicals. For this reason, the liver of these carcinogenic substances. In phase processes they need to be quickly neutralized. Otherwise, carcinogenic accumulations begin in the body

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Thorne is a well-regarded brand for their quality products. I bought Liver clenase (for the purpose of supporting liver health after a long time of drinking) from the company because their products are rated high quality. Take 1 capsule 2 times a day (morning and evening). After a period of use feel the liver health improved. Eye-catching packaging. Fast shipping time as well as the location of the goods are always updated regularly during the shipping process. Nice packaging, for sure. Will continue to shop on iherb.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This gave me a very interesting experience. Soon after taking there is a wave of what feels like pent up emotions flushing over me and then literally a feeling of euphoria in my liver area. I am very sensitive and have taken many herbs and supplements before but never experienced anything like this. Going to continue to use it. Make sure your stool is regular and proper as the toxins can get reabsorbed by the body.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I bought this one for my mom and she said she felt a little better after a couple of weeks. Not sure if it’s thanks to this product or not, but the ingredients seem to be good.

897ff336-1833-499f-89b7-d804088ad927
Posted on May 16, 2022

Provides a synergistic botanical blend to enhance detoxification and bile flow. Supports phase I and phase II liver detox Also provides support for the kidneys. Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners are derived from natural sources. Their products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts. This product does not contain dairy, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate Thorne's commitment to integrity and science-backed products has helped them earn the trust of thousands of health-care professionals, U.S. National Teams, the Mayo Clinic, and families around the world. * If you found this review helpful, please click on the thumbs up icon**