MD

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Excellent! My dogs uses it

I cannot get feedback from my dog but these Thorne Research capsules came recommended by my dog's vet. My dogs' breed is prone to hip disfunctions and these tablets are helping to reduce/eliminate this. She is 5 years of age and have seen significant improvement in joint movement and cartilage health. The capsules are easily absorbed by the body - I just give it to her with her breakfast. For me Thorne just it the best quality - good for human's and for dogs!

Posted on May 3, 2022

This supplement helped me in alleviating my joint pain. I run regularly, but sometimes my knee joints get hurt after 1 - 2 sessions and I have to take a break from running for at least a week to let them recover. Since consuming this supplement, it reduced the pain and my joint less likely get hurt. Will continue to consume.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Thorne is a high quality brand with trustworthy ingredients and high level of absorption. I totally trust this brand and product and is worth the price for this reason!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Thorne manages a special formula with the mix of glucosamine and condroitine, making it special for sport and for people with damages in joints. After a few days of use you can visualize improvement in flexibility.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is my first time using this product. It appears to be a very high quality supplements with excellent ingredients. Package is perfect. I did not notice any taste which is what is expected I think from a supplement.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Have used the Thorne brand for a long time now and trust them. I don't seem to get as many aches and pains using the Glucosamine & Chondroitin.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I was looking for Glucosamine supplement for my mum who is in her 70s, and chose to try Thorne because of Andrew Huberman’s podcast. Just started her on it - 3 pills daily. Hope it helps with her joints.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Bought this for my mom who suffers from arthritis. Just started switching to this from another brand so will have to wait and see which works better.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My joints are feeling so much better since I started taking these especially my knee. Walking further, taking on more hills, no more aches. I will continue taking these as they give me my active life back 😀

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Take this product fpr joint pain in wrist, elbow and shoulder...This has significantly reduced my overall pain level...I take this daily...I am 78 years of age...The quality in this product is what makes it so effective.