MD

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

To believe it, I had to look at the CBC data on glucose in my excellent serum three times. I'd been taking it for six weeks and had blood tests every week. Over the course of six weeks, the glucose level went from 110 to 72, which was a huge relief! It's not cheap, but it appears to work. I can't think of anything else I'm doing differently that might have an impact on my blood sugar. Good quality and it has a lot of benefits. Best supplement ever.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Highly recommended! My mum used this and it helps to regulate her glucose level

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

High-quality , it works for me and easy to swallow

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Quality and high strength formula, however I experience severe reflux if I don't take it with meals.

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

For normal blood sugar levels. Also, contains important antioxidants and flavonoids to protect sensitive body tissues. Bought this vitamins for my mother who has II type diabetes. She doesn't notice any difference. May she needs to increase the dose or take vitamins for longer. We decided to try just chrome. Let's see. We expected a wow effect, but not at all.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Recommended by my naturopath to help maintain blood glucose post meals.

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

This product helps me to curb my appetite. Have reordered several times.

Posted on May 29, 2014

After an sudden diabetic issue the naturopath suggested these. Within 3 days levels were stabilised and are now within normal range. Wouldnt be without them.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022