MD

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
A Miracle for Estrogen Dominance

I've been struggling with estrogen dominance for a few years now. I've been on a pretty strict hormone-balancing diet and I avoid environmental estrogens as much as I can, but I've still struggled with the side effects - insomnia, night sweats, mood swings, etc... I've never really found a way to get rid of these side effects 100%. I read about calcium d-glucarate, so I decided to give it a try. I've been taking it for almost a month now and I can report that it works! I'm finally able to sleep through the night, and I feel more normal than I have in years. I did experience some mild headaches at certain points in my cycle, but I read that this is normal and it is a sign that your body is detoxing. I recommend anyone who knows they are estrogen dominant to take this supplement.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

My sister knew very little that it would also help estrogen dominance ... the benefits of bonuses. Using it for salicylic acid intolerance has created a world of difference. ND proposed it and made a skeptical attempt considering the cost. Two weeks later, She felt much better. Irritable bowel syndrome is gone and gas is much lower. She haven't taken a pint of almond milk or ibuprofen yet, but it's getting pretty good. Good luck

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Been purchasing this repeatedly for years! This was definitely effective in detoxing as I feel relieved in some itching sensation, a few minutes. But recently, with a bottle of this supplement bought just last June 2022, I seem to be reacting to it.. I feel more itching sensation now.. Could there be some changes in the ingredients?

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Calcium D-glucarate is made by combining glucaric acid with calcium. It is used for lowering risk of breast, prostate, and colon cancer; and for removing cancer-causing agents, toxins, and steroid hormones from the body. I do a 1-bottle course once a year and also I give it to my daughters to avoid early puberty.

Vasylyna
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Thorne is a trusted brand, but very expensive. I used this to my girls for a few years to detox extra hormones, which may be in food, and stop early puberty ( it removes toxins and steroid hormones from the body). It was enough to do a course of 1 bottle once a year.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Great detox product! Thorne brand is amazing. Helped quell some thiol intolerance symptoms along with Thorne’s molybdenum. It is a strong product, though, and did affect my estrogen levels some, so take with that in mind.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I take this product because of estrogen dominance (I have endometriosis and adenomyosis), together with sulforaphane (Thorne Crucera-SGS), and I also use natural (bio-identical) progesterone cream. Progesterone cream alone did not helped me a lot, but after one year suffering I started to use all the three products together, and after one month I got rid of 90% of my symptoms: I don't have any pain in my womb between the menstruations, and the menstrual pains are also much better now, I often don't take any pain killer during my menses. This state lasts already six months, so it helped me really A LOT. Calcium-D-glucarate is the calcium salt of D-glucaric acid, a substance produced naturally in small amounts by mammals, including humans. Calcium D-glucarate inhibits the activity of beta-glucuronidase, allowing the processed estrogen to remain bound and excreted from the body. Adding a hormone supporting supplement containing calcium D-glucarate to your routine may aid the removal of excess estrogen by supporting the detoxification process. It is a high quality product, the other ingredients are safe. I also like, that it does not contains any rice, because I am intolerant of rice.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I used this to help lower my estradiol levels, along with choline inositol, on advice of my gynaecologist. One or both of them did the trick! I now use it as “maintenance” for hormonal health.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Love this product. I have some liver function issues and signs of oestrogen dominance, and I definitely find symptoms improve when I take this supplement. Really helps clear out that excess hormone!!