MD

DrThiruselvamM
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The ingredient percentage is the right amount and dosage and with this big size of 450 capsules, it is a really good buy and offers huge benefits in terms of cost. High quality and practically no taste. I have acid reflux and this product has helped reduce it considerably and I am with the product.

4f4e3f20-0c3a-40b8-8350-527b09f79382
Posted on May 7, 2022

I was a vegetarian for 35 years and was suffering from auto immune issues. I decided to go carnivore to help with my auto immunity. My body didn't tolerate meat very well when I tried it. However, once I started taking the Betain HCl and Pepsin capsules with my meat meals, my digestion improved to the point where I can eat meat without any issues and get all the nutritional benefits from the meat.

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very nice, and it has much aided me!! Hashimoto's disease, adrenal insufficiency, and SIBO are all present. I felt a bit better after my first round of sibo therapy, but I still required a second round of herbal antibiotics. I decided to investigate the underlying source of my issues when no more progress was made. I began using this after suspecting that I had low stomach acid. After a brief trial, it turns out that I do, and it has helped me with my stomach difficulties. For the first time in three years, I feel like my stomach is working correctly.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I was already using a HCL from a different brand and switched to Thorne since hearing lots of good reviews. This seems like a high quality product with good benefits. I feel that this aids with my digestion. The size of tablet is okay to swallow. Since this is a covered tablet no taste.

684bb217-8815-412a-a7e7-78d7a5b66249
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My body’s struggle to break down protein & makes it take longer to digest. I’ve used HCL to assist my body with promoting optimal stomach acidity. I have one before each meal. I love this product!

bd4b7bab-a3d7-4d90-a1b0-4ef300ee85f7
054c0932-24ca-4509-a409-acca12dc44d0
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

If you suffer from spider veins it may be due to high homocysteine level which can be reduced by taking folic acid and vitamin b12. This supplement is vital to help those minerals assimilate in your body and help you digest protein. Before taking it it's better to do the medical check and consult with you doctor regarding the dosage. I chose this brand as the quality of the ingredients are usually decent and the size is big enough to last several months.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

If ever I have plans to eat pizza pasta or something my body normally enjoy digesting I’ll have one of these right before the meal or just at the start. Completely staves off any post meal lethargy. I could never eat pasta for lunch without needing a nap but with this I can haha

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Reviews on other products brought me to these HCL pills and I am forever grateful! These have helped me so much with my low stomach acid. Until I started using these and bio-gest, I was only able to find some relief by drinking apple cider vinegar. Another review said these pills are life changing and they are exactly that! These have changed my life, I will keep buying these for my low stomach acid problem.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have tried multiple HCL- products, and this is the best. No abdominalføtter discomfort, like some other brands. They are strong (I take a high dose, as I do not produse any stomach acid at all), so I dont need to swallow as many pills AS compared to brands with half the dose.