MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
For hubby

My husband has been having problems with his not digesting some foods so his nutritionist recommended him to take these enzymes from Thorne when he was going to have exactly those foods; you know fat, dairy. It has made a huge difference He has not showed any discomfort when he is diligent with his Thorne enzymes Highly recommended

549eea73-b8e8-4e18-836b-93c417fda4bb
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Our dietitian recommended this brand for my family. I had tried enzyme capsules before but felt they made no difference. THese however are fantastic and have made a huge impact for both myself and my daughter. We won't be without them. The price from iHerb is nearly 50% cheper than here in Australia for the exact same.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

New to this company. I felt the quality was great, ingredients appeared to be good. The size was good to just starting out. I am taking what the bottle has stated to do. It helped me right away. Having Gut issues for a while. I also take other products also. These are a capsule. No taste. I take this often before each meal. I feel it's a benefit for my gut! Dosage appears to be correct as stated on bottle.

Posted on May 6, 2022

If I feel uncomfortable, overfull, after a meal, this is my go to thing to take. It relieves the discomfort and instead of feeling tired I feel energized from my meal. This sets me up for better health overall, as I am digesting my food better and therefore less undigested food is sent down the track to make me sick - through inflammation. I do have some early stage arthritis and a struggling liver that needs lots of help to function. So the less I stress my liver the better I feel. I would say it is one of the most important supplements I use to keep feeling well and having energy. I just take one after most meals.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I've tried quite a few brands of digestive enzymes - both ones that need to be refrigerated and one that don't - but these so far have been the best. For large meals I found that taking two at the beginning of the meal and two mid-meal reallly help.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

With the SIBO I’m suffering from i wasn’t able to eat everything without having bad bloating. Taking two pills of these enzymes diminished these symptoms so much. Ordering another one this month before the current one finishes.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It's still early days. I'm not sure yet because I'm starting to eat now. I'm planning to eat it every day, so I'm going to post a detailed review later.

5969647c-d8f6-4156-894f-68d38d79b817
Posted on May 12, 2022

unfortunately it doesn't help digestion well and increased my heartburn. the size of the pill is quite big and the influence isn't as I had expected. I trust throne brand for good quality ingredients with no bulking or fillers. Throne is more expensive than most brands because of the quality ingredients and third party testing. Take digestive enzymes 10 or 15 minutes before meals. I like that they offer a big package so I will not reorder it every month so the price is really justified. I have sjogren's syndrome which has lead to pancreatic insufficiency.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Seems to work well at breaking down food. It is strong so I wouldn’t take it if you have an ulcer or delicate stomach. Pretty happy overall. Maybe a bit expensive, but everything on iherb hasn’t gotten too expensive now.