MD

RehabBadri
Posted on Nov 13, 2021
One of my favorite zinc supplement

It’s not the first time I buy this. The dosage of zinc, size and design of tablet is made to make your life easier. That’s how I’ll describe it. I know I’ll buy this again too whenever I need zinc. I really wish they make an option for more count like 120 or 250 tablets. It’ll honestly be a dream coming true and saves me restocking every time I run out. Thank you for making such great products!

f12a0715-9c2d-4802-aeb6-ad8ea2a9a9ac
8ff730b7-5137-4192-bb53-7aaea3123313

Zinc is necessary for normal metabolism and precaution to strengthen the immune system, to help fight against viruses, bacteria. Picolinate is the best form of zinc and also helps maintain clear skin and supports the immune system. This Zinc Picolinate at an affordable price. so Tablets are normal size and are easy to consume.

83fa484d-a1a1-4c0a-a61a-057c7654a2b1
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

b6cce57b-97a7-4f19-8ec8-73e77c73034e
Posted on May 18, 2022

The products looks exactly the same as rhe picture and it's so useful the packaging is good and I loved the shipping process I got my order in just 7 days, the quality of the product is amazing plus it's true to size ..the ingredients are good to our body

9ef166ba-7797-48d6-94aa-86586734b890
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Read a lot about benefits of zinc and relatives have shared drinking vit c with zinc helped their immune system during this pandemic. So I decided to buy some here in iherb then I searched for a brand with lots of good reviews so I said Id give this brand a try. It did not disappoint! I saw my acne diminishing (I suffer from recurring cystic acne) and it takes weeks before they shrink. But that is least of my concern. My focus is my inner health and will continue using this as picolinate is said to be the best zinc there is.

a10ae0a5-4dca-44cf-9be8-1f8a5f262793
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The pills are easy to take, no nausea was noticed, although I took them on an empty stomach - so they are better absorbed. (Now I take stress B from 21-st - so they make me sick even when taken with food). ) About the results: I could see them. At the same time I took biotin and iron, but zinc was taken earlier and more regularly. - White spots on my nails disappeared. Usually I have them all the time. - Clean skin in spite of the heat. - Itchy scalp has been minimized. - Hair loss was a little less. - I don't know what to be grateful for (iron, biotin or zinc) - PMS went away completely unnoticed, m. were a surprise. -Gone are the bouts of weakness and IBS.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

If you want to take zinc as a supplement (which you should with all the benefits for your skin, hair and your immune system) , this is THE supplement you should take. It’s one of the cheapest yet the most effective as it is very well absorbed by the body. Always look for zinc picolinate for your supplements. There are other but this the one i have been trying and i can say it is really good so far.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Good dosage not too big not too small and no problems at all. I read somewhere that it could be better to take zinc at different time from many vitamins, so I take vitamins in the morning and zinc in the evening with magnesium. Nice price ! 👍

13e98604-9b5c-4398-8c85-89c441850675
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I use these in conjunction with magnesium at night to get some well needed sleep. A small size, they are easy to swallow and don’t leave me feeling drowsy at all. The price is always very wallet friendly and the quality is phenomenal. This will always be a part of my holy grail sleep routine.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The dosage of Zinc in this product is perfect. I usually take 1 a day but if I'm feeling like I'm coming down with flu-like symptoms I would take 2 instead. Helps me boost my immunity and I can tell the difference after finishing this bottle. The capsules are easy to swallow, no particular taste. Overall, a great value and the ingredients are good too!