MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Clear packaging, I can see if I need to reorder soon. Great to find it comes in 1200mg omega369, also higher omega 3 fish oil than the other brand I used to order. I take it for my hair and my creaking joints. Also for heart protection benefits. No taste or after taste. Has higher mg than the one I used to buy, so it's a better buy.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Been an iHerb customer for 10 years. Had heart surgery 8 years ago and has an auto-immune disease. Omega is one of my top high quality supplements. I love that this one includes 3 kinds of omega!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

good quality with perfect ingredients and full of fish and the age of product is fine , packaging is solid, good dosage of omega wirh high benifit , great for cholesterol hair inflammation heart and taste good

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

After few months, without changing anything else, I've noticed that blood pressure is stabilized to be great. Can't say if it's use of this product but I'm happy for it.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

My friend like this very affordable and a lot of content. It has also vitamin E.

517af52d-5311-4316-bbb8-413f88298fe4
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

good for hair, nails, skin and inflammation, heart and all over everything

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is great. I always buy it for my family.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I started on it last week so far so good my wife may want to buy one for herself.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

can not live without it 😍

824c8068-89bc-429a-8509-e84bffe57058