MD

Posted on Aug 26, 2021
Good product with good price

Chromium can enhance insulin function at the muscle cell, which means that it can help to keep body fat off. also it has been discovered that supplementing with chromium can blunt cortisol. I take it twice a day with meals. it's very good and I think it's very underrated in the nutrition world it has also been shown to be effective for reducing carbohydrate cravings and that is highly beneficial for anyone following a low-carb diet like Keto I like also that tablets are so tiny so its super easy for anyone to swallow

372ecb4f-434b-4c53-8314-c2e0937b8632
c72bc3e0-8149-425d-9514-fd2e195451d8
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Chromium helps maintain normal blood glucose levels. From this chemical form, Picolinate, greater absorption of chromium and its utilization in the organism is achieved in relation to its inorganic forms.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I take this for helping to regulate my blood sugar. It's a tiny pill and the price is right. I like & trust the Thompson brand, their products are reasonably priced. If this review is helpful, please leave a thumbs up. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have only used this a few weeks now, but I do have more energy. I purchased this to help my insulin resistance, We will see how it goes soon.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

i take it with keto. it helps me a lot with period cravings. i love it. i take it just some days before period.

CommandClip
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

the tablets are extra small and easy to swallow. great quality!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Big bottle, small tablets. After using it 2 weeks I felt that I do not want to eat sweets as much as previously. I believe it works.

This is really nice product and easy to consume, the price is also fair and great. This is the third Chromium from this site and I feel all are the same more or less. So the quality is fair, I tried this because another one actually made me feel a bit fresh a lot at nights, so I wanted to see if this one has the same impact, but no, it is not the same, however, they are both 20mcg and taken once daily, so i recommend to take it at the day time. This is also part of multivitamin so if you want to focus on multivitamins you can get it elsewhere, however, I use this for normalizing for high blood pressure and sugar level. And we take it like one month on and one month off. So, this is my personal experience and I would not mind getting this one again, especially now we can see discount quite frequently, I would add some products that are on discount when I was buying my main supplements monthly. Hope this helps for you.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

the use of picolate has helped to reduce the desire to consume sweets, consequently I am losing weight. my appetite has also decreased

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Perfect for keeping your sugarbalance during the night , certainly when you fast enough hours . I also take cinamonpowder before going to sleep .