MD

Posted on Feb 14, 2022
Good source for B vit & Iron

Bought to help with anemia, iron deficiency, it has good mix of vit B family with good potency , I've given it 4 stars only because from my Mom experience it causes constipation, but again, some ppl get constipated from Vit B & folic acid supplements, and some not, so it really depend on your metabolism

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

A good choice for the B50 complex because of the composition, which also has good prices. The combination forms an excellent formulation that works synergistically and provides excellent performance. It is best to take B complex during breakfast or snack, as some B complex vitamins work against fatigue and exhaustion, which is great especially during the day.

Posted on May 13, 2022

the size look small but it depends on the tablets size. it is easy to swallow. i heard about the benefits of B50 and i bought a lot of things from this brand. i can recommend the brand strongly

3e5b59a4-c5d4-4d5a-9029-a177e39fe416
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I've been taking B-50 for over 40 years. It is important to take the B's together. They are water soluble so your body only takes what it needs. The B's, along with C are vital to good health.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

My wife and I have gotten back a lot of energy and vitality with this product! We take it every day for that reason. Really like this product! It is in capsule form and no bitter "pill" type after taste. We will always take Thompson B50 Complex. The cost is very reasonable and the quality is very high.

aec447af-96fc-4591-b580-33f32379be21
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

For a B vitamin complex I found this one to be ok. It isn't the best I've used, but it is the best for the price. If you can't afford more expensive B complex supplements, this one will do the job.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Instantly felt energised and felt an increase in brain energy. Quality feels clean and great. Size of pills is easy to swallow and ingredients are there. Potency is quite high. Taste great.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It’s a good product if you’re looking for a B vitamins, but as every supplement you should pay attention to the concentration and the daily value of the product, it might be overdosed for you

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

I have been taking Bs for years... I like everything about this product. It's a great source of B vitamins in a veggie cap at a reasonable price. I find that this vegetable cap is easier to digest than a solid tablet and gets into your system faster, I can feel a difference in my metabolism and it keeps my energy levels up. I have always purchased the "50" as supposed to the”100”. The "50" covers all of the B vitamins in an effective dosage and are perfect to give me energy and is effective if depression comes calling. So happy to find Bs in capsules. I don't even need coffee everyday anymore.