MD

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

a88d9af6-125f-4575-8f72-3c366c8c4677
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

So many times I have given a B-Complex tablet to a friend when they were felling down. I then make a point of asking them an hour later, "How do you feel?" After they do a quick personal assessment they realize that they do feel physically better and mentally sharper. And then the smart ones go out and buy their own!

In my opinion the best quality of B vitamin on the market. I have used this Brand and formula for years and it does give me energy and the B vitamins I lack from my diet, the effect is so amazing. A Dr. recommended them for me and he knew what he was talking about. Well worth the money for an excellent product.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

i like it because it's small and easy to swallow. and it has a lot of vitamins from the b family. less expensive than the other brands as well. I'll order another one soon. It contains inositol too which is a good component!

7abd964c-7946-4ceb-b5c5-3afad20fec28
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

A wonderful food supplement that contains all the vitamins of the B group without having to take a box of every B vitamin. I recommend it, in addition, its price is suitable and the box is enough for a month, please click Yes ❤️

cc4d0c46-6cc7-4251-8120-e7780a4c47ec
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

the basic goods(: some b vitamins benefits are cell health. growth of red blood cells. energy levels. good eyesight. healthy brain function. good digestion. healthy appetite. proper nerve functi like if I helped please, haha its free

22ee8032-1351-4ef4-a4ea-6dc239fd46f7
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been buying this b-complex for a long time because its composition with folic acid is very good, what is the quality, package size, it has an excellent price. The size of the pills is ideal, it is easy to swallow, I think it is a very good product.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is the second timei buy this one. It's very good quality on good price. For me personally it helps with fatique, gives me energy and fights with stress. I haven't noticed any side effects. The size is good, the bottle is enought for 2 months. I recommend this!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great Niacin flush and folic acid among others. It gives you energy and the package is small. Potency is good. Great effects on the body. So great for nervous system. There is no taste to it. Good for metabolism. Great quality and clean ingredients. The size of the product is small.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I like taking vitamin B complex every day and was looking for a good one, that is not so overdosed as many others. I also like to alternate different brands as I believe it is more natural than taking the same one every day. This one is just perfect for me, also great value.