MD

Based on 1,169 Ratings
1,058
Anastasija
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
The best water bottle ever.

I think it’s my best purchase on IHerb. The Thinksport bottle is just amazing, that’s why: - perfect size (500ml): not too big, not too heavy. - the mint color of the bottle is enjoyable. - keeps the liquid cold / hot for many hours. - beautiful and convenient design. - very easy to carry with you anywhere, because it has a handle. - strainer for tea lovers. - doesn’t leak!!! - great quality overall. I use it everyday since I bought it and I absolutely love it. Also it could be a very lovely gift for someone you care about <3 P. S. I’ve already purchased 3 of these bottles.

c710f0b3-5681-496d-878c-1879ff6c9733

The size of this bottle (500 ml) is perfect for carrying water inside your bag. I wouldn’t buy the bigger size unless you need it for hiking or other sporting activities. The design of the bottle is very cool, and most importantly - it does not accidentally open up inside your bag as it something happen with other bottles.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Absolutely love "Think" bottles! I have had one in a larger size for over two years and the quality is spot on! I wash it in the dishwasher and the color won't come off, unlike other brands that I've tried before. Keeps the drink cold/hot for the entire day and doesn't have this "metal" taste! definitely recommend.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Loved the bottle. It’s really solid and doesn’t dent when dropped. My kid loved it and it’s easy to open and close and to clean. Package is simple in a brown box. The cold water stays cold for long when used for over 5 hours. The size is perfect and quality is lovely. Efficient delivery. Frequency of use is everyday

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The quality is superb from inside it keeps the temperatures in high level! I often use it since I drink hot water all the time, I drink minimum 2-2,5 liters per day so the size is appropriate for me (500 ml). The size is small enough to place it in my small bags 😅 I love it❤️ The design is great as well, color is well saturated! I use it while doing sport, or in my usual days. I really recommend 500 ml for you! Unfortunately there is only one color of that size. I hope the manufacturer will produce more colors with that size🤗

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

My new love bottle. It is easy to make raspbery and wild-rose hip tea (full of vitamin C) in this bottle and keep for few hours or night before usage, you will get strong and warm/hot drink in the morning. Very good material for steal, nice color, great for sport, trip, tea, soup, multi-functunal thing, and quite big for 500 ml, I would not take bigger as this one is quite convenient and not small.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I was looking for a bottle specifically for my daughter, so that he would take it to school. A volume of half a liter is just optimal, no more is needed. The bottle looks very classy!

1591b3f7-4507-4708-8e61-cecb32f2defa
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

quality is super. I use it every single day. size 500 ml is enough me definitely. I love especially color ㅠㅠ 😭 sooo beautiful. I recommend to all my friends

73f11329-2cf5-4af4-bb7b-33af979c69b5
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Absolutely love the colour and the size of this bottle. So far keeps the drinks cold but I have read some reviews that it would leak after extended use. For now with 1 month use, all is well and I really hope that it remains so. Been looking for that perfect bottle for awhile and not at least I have the size and colour happiness bug. Hopefully keeping drinks cold and non-leak would remain.