MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I keep this in the refrigerator and grab it when my eyes are feeling tired from staring at the computer. Scent is nice as well. I tend to use it in the AM. Quality seems good. Size is larger than expected. Not sure if it will moisturize, but texture is nice.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Excellent Eye Product. I highly recommend putting it in the fridge for an extra cold sensation. I have been applying once in the morning and once before bed. It feels wonderful after a long day, but also makes you refreshed if you arent a morning person. Some mornings my eyes are puffy from being exhausted but this cute polar bear really erases those bags and dark circles. I am in love with this product! Do yourself a favor and try it!

My eyes area is very sensitive. I wear contacts and make up often. I moved to the desert. Its scorching during the day and the temp drops at night. The wind here is something else! This has kept my eye area from getting irritated and wind chapped. Its very moisturizing. Its got a fair scent. I have no idea what it is though. It sinks into your skin and the scent disappears quickly. Size is perfect to carry in your bag

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

scent is so refreshing. i use it only when i cry cause my eyes gets puffy, and that's the only time i could put it to use. quality is good and the size is great to bring it everywhere, however im scared to make it melt if i keep it everywhere i go. dont use it on top of the makeup though. just dont.

ddc46f40-0426-40de-b07b-4a3a946848ae
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I use it whenever I wake up looking puffy and tired. it's soooooo refreshing and works to quickly reduce swelling, it also feels good. Gives a tiny blast of coolness, especially if you keep it in the fridge. Of the eye sticks I have used, this one, so far, is my favorite.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Gorgeous little product with super cute packaging. This little eye stick is wonderful for tired eyes and feels cool on the eyes once it has been applied. Helped tremendously with my dark circles and will continue to repurchase when I run out. Repurchased this and ordered two. Grab this while you can as it is very popular and is certainly very handy to have on hand. A product that I will continue to repurchase as and when needed.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Really enjoy the hydrating and cooling effect of this eye stick. The size is just right and its packaging is so cute too. The diameter is broader the the Vit E stick. It is pleasantly scented and slides effortlessly on the skin. It moisturizes very well too.

94baf2fb-58d5-4fe6-aa62-3f8b64913975
Posted on May 16, 2022

It’s so cute and refreshing. The package is really cute and you can take it with you every where. It’s easy to apply and feel’s icy and refreshing. Recommended

98b63ced-7c89-41fa-9dca-7c5124237d14
e5f5ddd8-6c33-43cc-bcc1-10230fd62835
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I ordered this to try and am in love. I work on PC all day and so.rtimes at night. sometimes my eyes feel swollen. This cooling eye gel releaves my puffy eyes

96f2f84d-ef67-43ba-a064-17a2c534fe8b
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I love this product, it has a nice scent and it has this cooling effect that I never felt with other creams might be because of its composition of clove and ginger extract. The packaging is so cute but is has a small amount of product that’s the only downside of this eye cream.