MD

4.4
Based on 1,419 Ratings
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Прекрасно!

Cool thing this deo stone. super! I couldn’t even imagine what could be like that, and for a long time I wanted something similar for myself, so as not to poison the body with chemicals! and here it is nothing special, just a smooth white crystal, but the effect is just wonderful! the first time I did an experiment on how long it lasts! so it was enough for me in not hot weather for 7 days, while I sweated once, and there was no smell at all !!! unique! in hot weather for at least 2-3 days there is no smell at all, even if the heat and the armpits get wet, there is no smell !!!! wonderful, I was counting on much less, and here is such a surprise. I recommend this product!!

301cc3a4-0af0-400b-8031-b66e776d4f04
a9434080-7882-4d8d-a741-77109fa4e513
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I decided to buy it because of many positive comments that I read here. It's the first natural deodorant that I try. It has no scent and smell at all! It takes care of your skin:no irritation or redness. It's definitely of a high quality. The package is nice and as its size is really big, it will last for a long!

3c1162ed-d6e0-4d83-bb70-24334376cdad
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Finally I found a natural deodorant that actually WORKS! I'm on-the-go type of person and I sweat a lot but my pits won't smell, this deodorant stick is a lifesaver. I don't prefer antiperspirant as perspiration is one way of eliminating body waste through sweat glands. Giving you peace of mind as it does not contain any harmful chemicals, does not stain your shirts and the stone will lasts for several months which actually helps you save time and money. Highly recommend this product!

cb0b8a5a-4a2e-4dfa-b6b5-16ae94881b76
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I ordered this product after I used a similar one called Salt of the Earth. This one is as effective as the one I used before. It has no scent and no smell and it lasts for months! I use it after shaving and it doesn't sting! It's completely natural so it's better than chemical deodorants. It works best after showers. It can last up to 24h.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Very effective, lasts forever. Use it on damp, freshly showered skin and it really works. The size is great, if not excessive; I really believe it would last ten years if you could manage not to drop it on the bathroom floor (and when I inevitably do that I dissolve the pieces into distilled water and use it as a spray). My only gripe about the packaging is that the plastic can crack around the threading, which isn’t really a big deal. Scent free, doesn’t irritate skin, even after shaving.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Great option as it is natural and safe to use, doesnt cause allergic reactions. There are no artificial colors or additives that might be accumulated by the time and cause side effects, so it is very convenient for every day use. I like it and purchased many times, it doesnt leave any marks on the clothes and prevent bad body smell. The quality is good. And it has travel size, which is very convenient.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I am one of those people who get a rash from most deodorants. These crystal stones are a beautiful thing. A simple swipe on my freshly washed pits just once a day and no scent whatsoever all day. I also do not smell like perfume which is nice considering I work around sensitive people.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Okay, you have to give it a chance and use it consistently. But after using it consistently I can tell you that there is no more smell!! Im honestly amazed. I keep mine in the shower so that I don’t forget. I can shower in the morning, go about my day and at the end of the day I’m not stinky! You just really have to be consistent.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I like to wear it when I'm at home. If you sweat too much, it will wear off and your armpits will start to smell (which is expected, its natural deodorant). It's the middle of the summer right now but I think this will work best for the colder weather. When using this make sure you wet the stone and apply VERY generously to your armpits. Make sure your armpits are completely dry before moving on to put on your shirt. Rinse the stone when finished. I like the feeling it leaves on my armpits, very soft. Leaves no scent.