MD

Posted on May 30, 2022
Great mix for people with adrenal issues

Me and my brother were diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency back in the fall. Our doctor prescribed this supplement to my brother since, according to her, he has a more tiresome case and need to take more complex formulas in order to improve his condition. Other than that, it also contains lots of other nutrients such as l-tyrosine, adrenal extract, licorice, vitamins etc. Throughout his course, as he said, it was the first time in a while (like 8-10 years I guess) when he actually saw and felt changes. He used to suffer from terrible fatigue and other severe symptoms for quite a long time, and then he said that he started to feel significantly much much better and have more energy to work and do stuff. And as he said himself, it literally changed his life. So, considering all of this, this one is definitely worth giving a go to. Recommend) P.S. plz don’t forget to 🪴thumbzzz upp🪴 if you find my review useful)

3ed64aac-1008-4a40-90f2-b349a1ea98ba

I was taking this for a while and did notice I was feeling better. Ive been out of it for quite a while and couldn't figure out what was off....so Im ordering again. This combination has just about everything for your fried adrenals and helps with your thyroid too. Just wish it had less fillers.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Adrenaplex is helpful because my adrenals are very weak. It keeps my body stable so that I can digest food and perform other functions without "bottoming out." Does not speed me up at all.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great product, result feels from the first day of taking. I feel more energized, no feeling of weekness, which I often had before and didn’t know the reason. It suits to the people with under function of adrenal glands (many of us have it, but one rarely knows:)

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

It works! I have been struggling with hormonal issues for years, and recently found out that it could be related to “fried” adrenals. These vitamins did a great job, just after a week I have noticed my energy levels returning, my version became more stable than ever and my doctor even noted that my hormone level were normalized. So far great product!

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

There is no denying this is a very good blend for nourishing the adrenals. The question is whether the effects are clearly felt after a week or so of taking the supplement. In my case, I can't outright say I felt effects ; but given the usefulness of the product, I would give it four stars.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

These are hard to find so I was delighted to see them on the website. Reasonable price and good delivery time.

Cici28
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Great formula but will update if improvement in energy or other symptoms.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have a very stressful job. I found this product a few years ago and started taking it. It helps with my stress level.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I started taking this in addition to hydrocortisone for adrenal insufficiency—noticeable difference in energy, mood, and cognition. My only concern is taking pregnenalone without medical guidance; I plan to have hormone levels monitored regularly.