MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 6, 2022
Buy this

I saw an herbalist I follow suggest these "coffees" as a replacement for coffee if you still like to have a morning ritual while cutting out caffeine. I ordered 3 different flavor packages, and this is definitely a new favorite morning beverage. SO yummy blended with the Roasted Dandelion flavor. I like it hot or iced, and you can add creamer and it tastes JUST like coffee.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

i buy this for my 4 yo that keep bugging me to taste his father's coffee. It really tastes similar to coffee and without the acidity and caffeine. be careful for people with gluten sensitivity as it contains barley, eventhough it says in the label that the gluten won't be detected if you use paper filter. 1 tbsp of it still can be used multiple times and still have a good taste though lighter.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Love this product! Deep amaretto flavour, all natural ingredients, and a wonderfully unique taste. It's excellent for those who can't handle caffeine but also who are looking for a delicious, comforting hot beverage. I steep it like tea and mix it with nut mylk, and it blends really well!

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I've been drinking Teeccino for years and love its delicious, unique flavor. The almond is a fun addition! I wouldn't say this tastes like coffee (and certainly isn't bitter at all, with no aftertaste!), but is a great substitution and goes well with any variation of milk and sugar. Sometimes I have it plain to really appreciate the natural flavors, sweetness, and interesting taste and ingredients. It's noticeably filling and more satisfying than tea. I use more water than the directions say, to make it last longer and also so it's not too strong or intense. I've found that even when using more water, the grounds still produce a rich, dark brown color, so each batch can produce many flavorful servings. I will always repurchase this!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Pleasant taste. A great alternative to coffee. Doesn't give caffeine jitters like coffee and is gentle on the stomach. Also doesn't have the bitter factor that some coffee does. This doesn't tase exactly like a coffee, but it is a nice substitute for those times that coffee just won't do, or if you need to avoid coffee for reasons such as avoiding caffeine or reducing acid.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have a stupid habit to drink tea/coffee and the second half of the day which leads to sleep problems. I am sure I am not the only one like this here. This chicory drink is a great substitute if you need to avoid caffeine (yeah, like any chicory drink actually). My friend who doesn't usually like chicory for its specific taste can drink this one as the typical chicory taste is covered with the amaretto flavour. This drink will be of great help as the first step to decrease the amount of caffeine intake. As it doesn't resemble chicory much (chicory taste can be strange when people try it for the first times). What is remarkable about this is the amaretto smell. It is amazing! I was ready for a not really saturated aroma. But the Almond Amaretto smells fantastical.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Love this Almond Amaretto Coffee; it is non acidic. When I had a small cancerous growth in my breast about 12 years ago, the Doctor said to avoid alcohol and caffeine so I switched to green decaf tea and drink this Teeccino Coffee a couple times a week with breakfast. I like to mix the Hazelnut and Amaretto together--yummy! Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I like this one, but I find the flavor to be a little TOO flavored. I mix it half/half with another blend and it’s good. I bet it would be amazing with some real amaretto for an after dinner drink. It breeds nice and has a lot of smell, but I think I’m going to stick with the plain stuff.