MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,625

The price seems too high to me, but the quality is very good and it's good to have toothpicks on hand, I use them after every meal. Convenient, transparent packaging. Even for something so ordinary, it feels like a luxury item. The benefits and benefits of tea tree oil for the gums are known. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
2,007

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

The toothpick thicker, then i thought, and would prefer. Surprisingly it has more cinnamon than a tea tree scent to it. Tea tree has an antibacterial effect and has many benefits. I liked the minty flavor, and the simple package, but i won't be repurchasing those. p.s. A picture of one single toothpick i took, for size visualization, was blocked, because it apparently "contains inappropriate media content". If my feedback helped you, please like it. :)

00532870-6b31-456c-89b8-0fc01494c0fe
6f759951-de1d-465c-ac10-38da1cffe0e2
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

My first time trying these little gems. I started having some gum recession so needed to take action. I used these tea tree toothpicks in between meals or at my desk if I cannot go floss or brush my teeth right away. The flavor is good and minty, not too strong of tea tree but enough so I feel like it is cleansing and providing another layer of bacteria protection for my gums. ~100 per pack so they will last a while. Good value for some extra healing protection. :)

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love these so much. Perfect pocket size, sturdy package toothpicks, with a punchy mint and tea tree flavor that is a treat to use. My teeth feel fresh and clean, and are perfect for my sensitive gums. These are high quality toothpicks, that provide great benefit when out and about without a toothbrush!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The flavor is just what you expect - minty freshness, similar to a tea tree oil. The taste is gentle, doesn't burn your lips, and also, believe it or not, provides fresh breath while you chew the toothpick and a while after. They last surprisingly long, they're easy to use, I could chew it for an hour and it would still have plenty taste left. They also do not get "soggy" after a while, so it is an another great addition. The only downside is that they run out too fast ;). The shipping was also very quick, I got them in a weeks time. Thanks iHerb for a great product. Package could be sturdier though, sometimes it opens in a pocket.

I like that these have tea tree oil in them because I have heard that is has benefits for dental health. They have a nice taste and their composition makes them gentle and easy to use to help you have clean teeth. These high quality toothpicks come in a nice size package that you can easily keep in your pocket or purse.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

My husband is obsessed with these. He used to smoke menthol cigarettes, and although he quit over 10 years ago, he still gets cravings and said chewing on these is a life-saver. The flavor is so fresh, too, and of course you get the added benefit of the antibacterial tea tree properties as well.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This has the benefit of two uses: cleaning your teeth and being a coping mechanism when trying to quit smoking. The package is a disappointment as the lid doesn't lock into place securely. The quantity is also a little on the small side. Mild minty flavor that is gentle on the tongue.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great product! The mint flavour does not cut through the tea tree oil flavour as much as the cinnamon. If I was to pick one it would be cinnamon hands down.