MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 1, 2022
A skincare staple

This is a product I purchase regularly. I use it after I clean my wounds because it helps them heal faster. I also use this wherever I have dark spots spots or ingrown hairs. The smell is not overpowering and the texture is not greasy. However it is moisturizing. A little bit goes a long way so you do not have to use too much.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Instant permanent relief for humid summer heat itch on my neck, something that's normally difficult to calm down. The other thing that can work is colloidal silver (I use the gel), but I'd run out so I tried this when needed and it really does the trick! Tea tree of course is wonderful for all kinds of things, it's nice they've added other things to the lotion, as I only know the Thursday Plantation (Australian) brand with no extras. Only downside is the bottle doesn't squeeze easily, but maybe the company only wants you to use a very small amount (which seems to work just fine). I haven't really used it for much else,but

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Tea Tree Oil is proven to be beneficial to the skin. I used this product for my skin whenever there are rashes due to the hot weather in Singapore. I used it on my face and hair scalps too. Its cooling and soothing effects is very comfortable for frequent applications.

It's nice, but it's quite difficult to squeeze out of the bottle! I know other people have mentioned this. I can't objectively comment on the scent since I dislike the smell of tea tree oil, but I still use it due to its effectiveness. It appears to be a good quality product so far. This is my first time ordering it. I do like that it didn't come with any excess packaging, though.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

good product, we used it to relief itching due to mosquito bites. it is not greasy , fast absorbed, the smell is not pleasant but acceptable.

61b51627-9135-47a1-a640-b902a3c400f4
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The lotion scent is so good, smells all natural herbal extracts and a good size jar, applied to my feet skin , feels very refreshing and effective to a tired feet , a good tea tree oil product for this value.

84c98464-5d88-48b1-9276-39d4c2a00141
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Tea Tree Therapy,Tea Tree Antiseptic cream , Itch Relief Balm has great composition and ingredient. It is great benefit and effectiveness as well, packaging and size is good. Smell and feel is also good so really recommended this for family use. Like for like, thank you very much. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is a nice sized bottle. It’s a little hard to squeeze out but that doesn’t matter much to me. It is a very thin cream that blends in nicely on your skin. This does smell like tea tree so if you don’t like that scent I would steer clear. I’ve used it on small cuts and it has taken the sting away.

MrSaedah
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Tea tree oil is very effective for many skin problems. This one does give you a good value because it’s size is big and the packaging is safe doesn’t spill easily.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I used it when I had a very dry and itchy body skin as a result of skin irritation. It did help. It helped moisturize my skin and reduce inflammation.