MD

Posted on May 22, 2022

This product has been instrumental in keeping me healthy. The ingredients quercetin and Bromelains performance really benefits me in keeping inflammation and hay fever away, with no respiratory problems at all. It has no after taste. I would say my immunity has never been better! It was packaged well and sealed well. The quality of this supplement and size of the capsule is great.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great quality product which saved my life when I recently suffered a severe bout of Covid. So grateful 🙏🙏 It is easy to swallow and nil aftertaste. Provides good immunity.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great quality, the ingredients I wanted, size ok, package good as not breakable glass. Health benefits very good, respiratory, immune and antioxidant properties beneficial. Taste ok, performs as expected and any inflammation goes away.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I just recieved the package. I have problem with inflammation and have respiratory infections. I believe that i can notice the benefit of using this product.

Posted on May 11, 2022

hope i can reap the benefit of quercetin with bromelain, because it's our first time to use this supplement. it's recommended by our doctor here.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I take this because I don't believe in covid vaccines. You should too.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is an essential to have on hand for hay fever and respiratory illness. It has ingredients that I trust and the combination of quercetin and bromelain is a bonus. Good value, great product.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I take it mainly for immune support as an added protection from Covid. Also, I have Chronic Borreliosis + multiple Co-Infections (Lyme disease).

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Quercetin is a real miracle. Taking it with VitC and no CCPvirus whatsoever.