MD

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great quality, I actually remove the content from the pills and add it to the coffee, the ingredients are clean and clear. I am trying to improve my immunity, so far I was able to stay away from COVID, but that's not only because of these mushrooms, regular exercise, diverse and healthy food, good blood test results.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I'm found of mushrooms. They are healthy, they are superfood. I've purchased other mushroom supplements, too, but this time I chose Full Spectrum Triple Mushroom Complex so I get more in one capsule. Swanson is a reliable brand, end their pricing is moderate.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Ineffective, NO Mishroom like effects. I've tried 5 brands including Host Defense/Fungi perfecti, Real mushrooms, Dr Danielle, Four Sigmatic, ShroomTech, Mushroom Defense and this Swanson brand was WORSE of the lot ! Appears to be a filler like product with No real fruiting bodies . I have tried real fruiting bodies & spores with brands like Dr Danielle or Real mushrooms and they give instant energy and relief from inflammation. This brand was a scam. Would Not recommended.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This combination of 3 selected mushroom is best - I am taking this as a daily nutrition supplement. So good!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great feel good supplements! Do your research on each of the mushrooms and try it out!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Good product, good price. I actually feel that my body has more tools to fight and is more immuned

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I use it to enhance my immune system during the Covid