MD

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It contains Agaricus Blazei Mushroom which its great for my health. And this is valuable, good price

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Always on my shelve, I take it when I have a 1st sign of flu

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I take it when I have a 1st sign of flu

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I've just recently started taking this when i developed a head cold. I'm combining this with some other supplements to try and boost my immune system to quicken recovery. It combines quality ingredients but not sure how much it has directly benefitted me.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Feel this product is great when I have a bacterial infection, really boosts and strengthens my immune system.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I really like the agaricus blazei mushroom. Known as the sun mushroom, it greatly improves my immunity. I don't get a cold when I take this supplement. I recommend!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Agaricus (Brazil mushroom), elderberry, and echinacea are three plants that may help boost our immunity and may also have activity against many viruses, such as the flu, and slow inflammation at the same time. When the epidemic is severe, taking this product regularly may help our health.

Posted on May 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I like it the most. There are two kinds of ingredients and 3 kinds of high resistance. The advantage is that it can enhance the resistance.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The ingredients in this product are excellent! Looking forward to the effect!