MD

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

We are on our 2nd bottle of Swanson Bergamot. From my research for improving cholesterol, bergamot is the most effective. We need to take it for a few months before we have a blood draw to see if it is effective for us. It does not bother our stomach and Swanson seems to be cost effective. Thank you iHerb.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I was looking everywhere for Bergamot and glad I found it on I Herb because the price point was the best for what you get out of it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Was delivered very promptly. The only issue I have is the waste in packaging. Why do you use too large box when a mail envelope would work? The service has been great, hope it continues as I registered for autoship. Won't know that till my next blood test.......

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I trust the Swanson products. I am a Bergamot fan and take it every day, I am concerned about the quality of supplements I take and that’s it why I order mine from Swanson, check it out and see the benefits taking Bergamot has.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I believe this to be an excellent quality supplement. My wife and I take it to help regulate cholesterol, and it has seemed to help. We do not like taking statin drugs, so we have used supplements to manage.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Shockingly, it did lower my cholesterol. Did blood test before use and after 3 month use 😳

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

One of the best supplement for cholesterol especially boosting the good cholesterol..

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

quality seemed good,proper ingredients-helped in test of blood-big bottle for only 30 ct

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Just started taking - easy to swallow and so far so good - no adverse reactions :) My 1st time ever taking this supplement.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

It's been recommended for lowering cholesterol and it's working for us!