MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

While I generally use both forms of K2 (Mk-4 and MK-7), I need more help with bone building, which is what this form is most helpful for, according to clinical studies. It's a small, quick dissolving tablet that can be swallowed whole, chewed, or dissolved under the tongue. The taste is pleasant and it generally dissolves in the mouth within 30 seconds. I chose this brand specifically because they offered a lower (500 mcg) dose that can be taken in divided doses. Research suggests MK-4 doesn't stay active in the blood for long, so I generally take 2 a day.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very easy to take for an 0stomate. Great taste and a beneficial vitamin. Dissolves quickly so an undissolved pill doesn't pass into the ileostomy bag.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

most people got bad apsorbation this is best way to benefit more from supplements easy to use Good taste quality product backage is small size but contain enough tablets

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I give this to my child who can’t swallow tablets so it’s nice that it’s a small chewable. I use this along with Mk-7 chewables to have a good mix

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I have read this is the best type of [email protected] to take and helps with absorption of Vit D3, looking forward to seeing results. The little tablet is pleasant tasting and don't crumble easily like another brand.

I honestly can't tell if this had an effect or not. I do like the minimal, safe ingredients used. Did not cause allergic reaction nor digestive distress at least

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

Posted on May 27, 2022

Tried this K2 MK4 in isolation for 7 days. Intense pain around neck/ear/chest and raised blood pressure. Had to throw it in garbage. Then I tried K2 MK7 in isolation for 15 days. Had the reverse but desired effect. The pain around neck/ ears/ chest eased up considerably and it appears it had a blood thinning effect. Now I realize why I was reacting badly to my multi which had k2 mk4 and k1 in addition to k2 mk7. Since them I am stocking to Only k2 mk7 in isolation without mixing it up with k2vmk4 or k1!!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

So easy to take and great quality and goes well with the vitamin D

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great product very good price and health benefits, will buy again, thanks.