MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I was struggling with anxiety (nervous system regulation)and low energy issues so I decided to buy this. I take it every morning. I am able to focus better on days that I take it. It’s a good size and easy to take because the taste is pleasant. Just stick under your tongue before eating. Even though it’s a small package, it lasts a while. I’ve been using it for about 5 years now.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I like this form of B12 as it dissolves quickly and easily under the tongue for optimal absorption. It has a pleasant taste and is in a form that stores and travels well. Perhaps the most important reason I chose this product for B12 supplementation is that the research I've done indicates it contains methylcobalamin, the co-enzymated active form that our bodies can more easily access.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good source of folic acid. The size is very small, but contains a lot of energy. The package is good. No side effects for now, the metabolism is ok, and for now didn't affect my nervous system, almost no taste. I like the high quality of this product. The price is ok

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Small nice tasting sublingual offering a gram of B-12 in every little tablet. Since I started taking 4 tablets per day I feel better and realize that 4 grams of B-12 will help my body deal with the Covid virus vaccinations and fight off the covid virus. Thanks Superior Source for providing these top quality little blessings filled with such healthy ingredients!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

For nervous system folic acid with b12 and b6 best ingredient and good size about the package and quality it’s really good thanks I herb!

8ea72498-6b60-44f3-8d35-93e9b5538587
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

i like the brand . it is very tiny so l feel free to take it . l suffer esophagus problem. i do not like large sized tablets . also it dissove fast so i expect it absorbed better.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

tiny size, taste good and easy to take. share this supplement with my niece, we both feel energetic after less than a week of taking this supplements. definitely will re order this.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This product gives provides the energy for everyday activities. I love the fact that the folic acid and B6 is combined and its small to dissolve under the tongue.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use this b-12 supplement daily. It helps my me with energy and I notice the folic acid is a beneficial ingredient also. The tablet sizes are easy to digest or pop under my tongue.