MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 4, 2022

Dissolves super quickly (trust me, you think it’s still under there but it’s actually already gone) and makes me feel very sleepy about an hour later. Unfortunately I won’t buy again because I didn’t realise it has lactose in it (my bad for not reading the ingredients details properly) which is a shame because it’s a real nice melatonin.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Throughout my adult life I have tried a few other brands of melatonin and none of them worked. In fact they made me feel strange! I was placing an order and I happened to see this product and bought it. This seems to be a good quality product that uses good ingredients. The recommended dosage is 1 pill before bedtime. This pill is very small in size and you put it under your tongue and let it dissolve. The taste is very tolerable and the benefits are great sleep throughout the night. My doctor suggested that I use a second pill if I awakened to go to the bathroom and could not fall back asleep. I do sometimes and fall asleep again pretty quick. The quality of my sleep has gotten much better. I recommend this product highly if you are having problems sleeping!

AussieJoan
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Melatonin passes the blood brain barrier and any ingredient with it also does. I found it hard to find a melatonin that was sublingual with ingredients I was happy with. After a lot of searching, I was pleased to find these instant dissolve tiny tablets that don't contain any fillers I wouldn't want. GMO and magn stearate free also. I take one around midnight and 3 a.m. when I wake up. No groggy feeling in the morning. I'm 66 and a saliva test showed my melatonin is low in middle of night. I think I'm on a good dose for my age. I will continue melatonin as it is a brain antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-excitotoxicity, antiapoptotic, and has antidepressant properties.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is fantastic for getting my 22 year old daughter, who has DSPD (Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder) off to sleep by 11pm instead of at her natural sleep time of 3am. Because it dissolves in the mouth, it hits her blood stream and knocks her out. The regular type was useless. Other people might need to combine it with a delayed release to maintain sleep.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Definitely recommend these micro-lingual melatonin for those experiencing sleeplessness & have trouble swallowing tablets/capsules. They are great Quality. I took 2 under my tongue, and within 30 seconds it dissolved fully. Within 40 minutes I was feeling sleepy, Also They have a mild taste. If you found this review helpful please give a thumbs up, Cheers from Australia

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I take these at night to sleep. Very effective dosage for me. These have clean ingredients and are cost effective. Dissolves in your mouth. Will purchase again!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I'm very happy with this product , it doesn't have any fillers , the size of tablet is great , the ingredient seems to be good quality.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

this works amazingly! it works right away! it dissolves fast. it bypasses the stomach which is the reason why I got it. It is super effective!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This dose is the sweet spot for me, and the pills are good quality, a perfect size, and dissolve easily under the tongue. They have practically no taste.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Purchased this for a 20 hour flight 3 mg was ok to help me sleep the first time Easy to consume as just place under tongue which dissolved in seconds