MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 25, 2021
Love the sublingual option

Since I get tired of swallowing all the supplements that I take, I look for sublingual ones as often as possible. These are very small and dissolve easily. I have also read that absorption is better when they are dissolved under the tongue rather than passing through the digestive system. My body expects it happily every day!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

As a vegan this is a very good B12 supplement, because it dissolves under the tongue and goes straight into the bloodstream

non active form of b12. good for over methylated people

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Dissolves easily under the tongue. Stays whole and doesn't fall apart in the bottle

Posted on May 30, 2022

Taste is pretty bad, I didn't measure b12 in my blood so can't really tell if it works or not.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Great quality. Would recommend to others

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Really helpful in getting my B12 levels up. A pleasant taste too which is uncommon for a lot of vitamins.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Love this stuff i take Them and my hair goes crazy growing.. and energy behind The man love this

Posted on Mar 10, 2013

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. This works well for my needs.

Posted on May 5, 2011

This is a great way to get your b-12, b-6, folic acid, into your system quickly. Plus they taste great!