MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

We have taken this vitamin for years. Ages over 50 will benefit from taking this daily! We haven’t gotten sick for quite a few years now. I love the new packaging and the quail itty of this vitamin is superb! What we like about the product is that it has so much in it. When we don’t have it, I can definitely tell the effects of being without it. My husband has many deficiencies and this helps to put those vital nutrients back in his body. I can’t wait till it is back in stock!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I'm really glad I found this multivitamin! It has a good mix of ingredients to support my immune system, plus glutathione which is great for overall health. I've been taking it for about a month now and feel great. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an immune-boosting supplement.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This item has been consistent for many years. There have been minute adjustments over the years, due to research or regulation, but, this last adjustment, we had to fill in another brand with much less success. The labeling threw me off. I did all the calculations and it seems NAC (which the government reclassified as a drug) was replaced with the same amount of glutathione. Alfalfa leaf is alfalfa grass, now, and suma stem is now suma root. Recommended amount changed, so, half the prior recommendation, though the formula is essentially the same. Your mileage may vary. I’m not a medical professional of any kind and cannot recommend. I just know it WORKS for us.

tolerable. there’s just a bit of smell but i like it. i take 1 tablet after eating.. then 1 tablet after every after meal total of 4 tablets a day. i dont think i could handle 4 at once.

04a0d5fe-dacb-439a-9245-3914a9261956
445ab05f-6937-4728-bc26-1c5b23f818f5
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

The quality quite good and the ingredient contains every thing and the size of the tablets I think it’s a little big for the people who can’t swallows

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I can assure you. This is the best multivitamin pills around the world. It is always out of stocks, so it's very very hard to buy it. Please do not add it in your cart so that I can add more products than yours.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I think it is the most ideal combination of multivitamins. I take this product every day when I'm tired or when my immune system is low. Six pills a day, which is more than the marked amount, is also good.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
3,605

The parcel arrived very quickly. The packaging is excellent. The site is great and the products too.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I have been using multivitamin from this brand for more than half year. so far I am happy with it. now I think I should try the iron free version, other ingredients are quite complete.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022