MD

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This multivitamin is great for a woman like myself who is going through peri menopause now. I have iron deficiency and this helps . I feel more energetic too. You need to take daily then you will slowly feel the benefits and effect . the package quality and size of tablet is acceptable to me. the ingredients are just what i am looking for. most importantly it has high potency with this price point and i am so glad its worth it!

c07a572f-2b91-4150-8e9c-3ea2e2af5d71
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought this for my sister-in-law because I am taking the regular one and Simply One really helps me to get through my day. I have an autoimmune disorder that makes me feel tired all the time. I'm giving her the 50+ version because she's an overworked mom who has no time to care for herself, especially her health

343a05cd-4ac2-4f9a-8eda-c14e41077519
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Has everything that I want in a multi vitamin. Also has many beneficial herbs. I gave this a try when my local health food store was not always stocked with my daily multi vitamin. I have been taking this for over a year and am maintaining my excellent health and energy levels.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Check the label and you will find that this multivitamin has the most percentage of all the essential vitamins and minerals needed for women over 50. Only have to take it once a day and it has no iron, which us ladies over 50 don't need. Good price and service.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

One of the most compatible multivitamins out there for elders. My mom had no complaints about this multivitamin yet. She feels better each day, no stomach discomfort, calmer effect and she seems to have more energy. Worth buying. Please click like if this helps. Oh by the way, iHerbs service is very fast. I mean, very fast. Thanks!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

it contains all the nutrients I need every day. the tablet isn't small but manageable. my day 3 of taking it, so far no side effects, just the urine is very yellowish due to high Vitamin B content, I guess.

18f3fdd9-d5a4-4f3e-ae1a-5d8b1573fda1
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I am just over 50 and have always taken multivitamins. I searched for one for my age group that had all the ingredients that I need and this one had them all as well as the price being much better than comparable brands. I love that it’s only one a day also!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I purchase 50+ Women multivitamins regularly because they contain an excellent combination of ingredients at the right potency. I get the formula including iron because it's important to me to maintain a high enough hemoglobin level to be able to donate blood. It amazes me that they can pack so many quality ingredients into a single small tablet! and include herbs as well. When the local store stopped carrying them, I went straight to the manufacturer to make sure I continue getting them.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been committed to using this supplement for years. The company was purchased and it seemed the Women’s lines might be history. A few changes to the ingredients in supplement, by direction of the new company, over a year+. These are close enough to the former supplement, that I am content/relieved to see them on the iHerb site once again. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Love this product, very potent, works fast with long lasting effects. Compatible with all other natural supps I'm taking. Provides all the antioxidant rich nutrients I need. Pill is med-large size, no overwhelming odor or taste. Great deal for the price. Doesn't lose color or potency in pill container. Doesn't overload my iron levels.