Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Warrior Blend Protein, Vanilla, 13.2 oz (375 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I’m a big fan of the chocolate flavor from Sunwarrior Bend Protein but when I tried this one, I got hooked as well. Again, I mixed one and a half scoop to 12oz of almond milk. Gave it a good shake and voila-a delicious protein drink that’s NOT grainy or bitter. Very easy to mix definitely satisfying. I didn’t feel hungry for hours. I’m glad they came up with something like this that’s low carb and low sugar. I got it at a discounted price as well! I’m very happy with this purchase and will surely buy more.

ce97c54e-0839-436d-87ce-6c9c5e814449
100bcd17-7991-49bc-8733-16d6c7d18229
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I chose this protrin blend for its clean composition - no unnecessary additives. The taste is great, no artificial aftertaste. However, it has slightly pea powder taste but I don't mind personally. It dissolves easily in a blender. I always carry a zip log bag with a portion of the protein if I need a quick snack or if I don't want to eat a meal before my workout not to be heavy. I very much recommended, great value for its price. Please click thumb up for my review 🤗

0d385d54-ff96-46c5-b497-bb4147929453
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Clean and keto friendly ingredients that do not spike my insulin too much. Perfect for breaking my fast. It tastes similar to the classic plus vanilla shake. It is a clean source of protein for not only keto and low carb diet, but for body builders as well. I highly recommend it.

99116d81-5797-4e53-b31b-93b879bb4947
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought this when iherb has a "try it" special. Sunwarrior makes a good quality protein powder, especially if you are following a vegan diet or dairy intolerant. The taste is ok, but a bit bland by itself, so it makes a good base for a fruit smoothie or matcha smoothie. Overall, I probably will stick to my regular California Gold Vegan protein powder because the quality of that one is just a good and the price is cheaper.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE again! This thing, is the BEST protein powder on earth. It has everything you want and quality, safe, ingredients. It is vegan, raw, gluten free, all the good proteins you want. Gives a nice kick of energy and sustain from breakfast to late lunch! I've never tasted a protein this good. Honestly. Buy it!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Okay, so the quality is amazing. The ingredients are truly rare to find in other powders. I got it during a promo where I paid 10$ instead the full price, so the size is definitely generous for that price point. It mixes REALLY well in oatmeal. BUT… I do not enjoy the taste. It tastes like soy which is strange since there isn’t any in this one. It would work better with additives that could mask that flavour. Other than the taste - 👏🏻. Please like the review if you found it helpful.

c2111c20-8324-4ef8-9228-9a478f534a9e
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great quality, top ingredients in a rather large package which could be reduced somewhat but is easy to locate in a full kitchen. The taste is very pleasant and it is highly suitable for a protein supplement with the vegetarian and plant based diet and with the active lifestyle that i lead.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love love this protein powder, it really tastes good and the fact that its vegan protein is awesome, plus the amount of calories per scoop is great especially for people who would like to gain weight or muscles or maybe after a workout. The size of the package is alright, will definitely order the bigger one next time

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love SunWarrior Protein. Very clean ingredients. Keto. Stevia sweetened. Very nice vanilla flavor -- not too sweet, not too unsweetened. Dissolves very easily in a shake that i make with a mini battery operated hand mixer. No grainy after effect. Been purchasing SunWarrior for years. I just wish they would lower their price a bit!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Shifting dietary patterns to reduce meat consumption and include more protein plants can bring great benefits to both our health and the planet. This blend is an easily digestible, delicious, nutrient-filled superfood perfect for anyone who wants to amplify their health and fitness. Also, this blend fuses and multiplies the power of several rich protein sources into one smooth, great-tasting formula that’s overwhelmingly superior to the individual components alone. Great organic protein product. The single serving package was ideal. Extremely convenient and easy for on the go lifestyles.