MD

Suz
Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Excellent! Works well and well priced

I use this for myself and my 12 year old son with sensory issues. It definately helps us to fall asleep easily and faster, and there's no groggy after effects the next day. I love the dropper attached to the lid, it makes it easy to get a consistent dose with no mess. The taste is strong but not bad, my son got used to it with no problems. We use this and the Now Foods brand (depending on availability), they both work well at a great price.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love this melatonin, my new favorite taste, it's not annoyingly sweet like melatonin tends to be. THe only reason it's 4 not 5 stars is because of its size - it seems to be smaller than other brands that I purchased. Other than that, love this product, really great quality! also the packaging looks kinda cute !

Posted on May 27, 2022

High quality melatonin. I use it to help me sleep at night and it's working great which tells me the ingredients and dosage levels are correct too.. I lie the light cherry flavor as well.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I take this at stressful times when my sleep suffers. The cherry taste is great and the dropper makes it easy to dose. I find I sleep more deeply when I take this.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My 6yo son has autism and sleep issues and I've tried many many brands and types of melatonin. This is the only one that works for him with no side effects!! Amazing. And i only do 0.5mg, he's about 45lbs+

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I use this for my child (6) who has ADHD and I use it for myself, when I am especially anxious and we both get a good night's sleep.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good quality and as always melatonin puts me right to bed. I wish I could get a bigger bottle in Japan but that’s not the manufacturer’s fault. This is my third time buying it and it works like a charm.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

helps to get my ASD child to sleep, just not long lasting for a sleep through the night. Would love to see a bigger bottle for purchase.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

i take this to help me sleep at night as i have a lot of trouble sleeping, my son takes it as well and it works wonders on both of us