MD

4.6
Based on 1,673 Ratings
1,244
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I'm an adult and I like painting my nails, but have multiple chemical sensitivities and have very acute reactions to nail polish and nail polish remover. This toddler-safe version with non-toxic ingredients lets me play all I want without getting a migraine! It is, of course, not quality enamel. And you have to use several coats to get a good color. But it lasts longer than I would have expected. The bottles are teeny (toddler sized).

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I recently purchased the Water-Based Nail Polish Kit, Flare & Fancy for my sister's birthday and we could not be more pleased. The kit is the perfect size for her little fingers and the packaging is really cute. The quality of the ingredients is great and the colors are so bright and vibrant! Plus, I love that it's water-based so it's safe for my sister to use. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I recently purchased the Water-Based Nail Polish Kit, Flare & Fancy for my daughter's birthday and we could not be more pleased. The kit is the perfect size for her little fingers and the packaging is really cute. The quality of the ingredients is great and the colors are so bright and vibrant! Plus, I love that it's water-based so it's safe for my daughter to use. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

These child-safe polishes are exactly what I was looking for! I had been scouring the internet and shops for something high-quality and safe. I’ve since ordered another package in additional colours. My daughter loves using them, the size of the bottle imperfect for her hands, and I’m happy with the ingredients. Win/win!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

the bottles are tiny, just so you don't get surprised when you buy this. they are suited for kids to enjoy some colors on their nails. I personally use them since I don't like the use of nail polish remover or using normal nail polish. These nail polishes are easy to peel if you layer the paint nicely. Some colors are sheer even after layering and some are really strong, but either way it's easy to peel it so it doesn't bother me. Overall, I like it and might purchase the other colors since I like the formula.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

very quality nail polish for kids! it's on water based so it's comes down in the bath. it easy to use as the size of each polish small and fit for little girl to self use. the package contains veraity of colors to choose from and pricing is worthy.