MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Eliviates smell/odour and dryness whilst balancing ph-levels and leaving a fresh scent that was not irritating. I prefer the packaging to most brands, as the seal allows the product to remain fresh and helps prevent the wipes from drying out, as opposed to the packaging of most wipes which does not properly seal after use and quickly drys out the wipes. Great value for money and product size is not bulky despite the added closure seal.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I keep these in my bathroom to refresh, mostly when I have my period. I also buy the individually packaged Summers Eve. They're super sensitive, feel good, light scent and smell and top quality. I have been using this brand for years and will continue to do so as long as I require.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Lovely smell and great quality. It cares for sensitive skin. The size is pretty good, I use it at school on humid days or when it's tht time of the month. Can be used frequently with no after effects. It has a refreshing, clean feel. The package doesn't allow the wipes to dry out!

Posted on May 22, 2022

good smell, great for after-care. package size is good , quality of the wipes is good aswell. lives the area feeling clean and good scent, i dont use it too frequently only after heavy duty activities

6c2b51f4-f4e1-4d7d-adbb-d17501bb00c6
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Great gentle scent with no irritation of my skin. Packaging is beautiful and a large size quantity. These are good for use every day and help stop any smells that might occur during the day.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

great cleansing cloth and mild enough for your skin. the scent is mild and the quality is really good. does the job and great for travelling

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Convenient individually wrapped cleansing cloths can be used all over body, but made especially with vulva area in mind. Wet enough to freshen up but not so wet that I need to follow with a dry cloth.