MD

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Better alternative for plastic bags

It sure is an eco-friendly product since it can be washed and reused multiple times. I'm not used to sous vide cooking method yet, but it's good to know I’m sous vide ready anytime since I do have a heat-safe Stasher bag now. My main usage of this product would be storing a store-bought leftover snack after opening the package until I can purchase another one for other uses. The only down side I’ve found is that it is quite pricey in my opinion. I guess if you could make a good usage out of it, it would be totally worth the price!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love the new stand up style of stasher bags. It makes it so convenient to place them on the counter, in the bottom of a bag, etc. without it falling over and spilling, and the wider opening makes it easier to put them in the dishwasher and have the inside get clean. I use these for packing food when traveling, hiking, for work and so on rather than using disposable plastic bags. The color is a lovely light rose color that is clearly rose, while also being transparent enough to see what is inside the bag.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Lightweight, and zips well! Good size for bringing raw veggie and some other not-too-bulky ingredients to work for cooking lunch. Also bought the small size!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Super cute and you can fit a lot into it~ I also like how you can squish the top to seal it instead of it having a sliding zipper lock or another part that could break and make it unusable.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very good and can carry liquid, just a little bit expensive

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

As handy as other stasher products. Easy to wash and zip and store food.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Beautiful colour! Have been using these for a couple of years now and love them! Great for the freezer

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

So happy these now come in this pastel pink. Hoping more sizes are coming. Love this brand!

Posted on May 8, 2022

not as good as expect but try my best to protect the environment! Im happy for that though!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

smaller than expected but so far so good, bulkier than I think