MD

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

So durable and compact! I pack almonds and nuts for a go-to-snack for my son and put it in his backpack.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Great item as always!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I gave this container to my friend for storing a mobile phone in it, since more than one of him has already suffered from water. In the same container, he is protected from it. The container is tight, easy to close, very convenient to use.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Buy it for children to put their mobile phone in this silicone bag when they go to the beach, it is waterproof, and they can continue to play with the mobile phone. Both adults and children can use it with peace of mind.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The stasha that I had been interested in for a long time was on sale, so I bought it without hesitation. It seems to be useful for playing in the sea and traveling abroad. I want to use it for my wallet, mobile phone, and passport holder.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Products you use often! This is very good quality. Will buy again. Reasonable amount! high value! It can be used regardless of age or gender because of its high frequency of use. This is a very good effect. The effect that it can be a very good supplement if you follow the dosage along with exercise and diet!

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is useful because it is fashionable, cute and can be used everyday. I use it as a treat pouch for my dog, but it is good to be able to wash it completely even if the treats are worn out. However, it is a little deep to use as a treats pouch, so I think it would be better if there was something about half the size! It is cute with a carabiner. It seems good to use it as a smartphone holder when playing in the water.

HaimTovim
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great multifunctional item, worth every cent. Especially rescued me and my phone on the beach

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very handy container. Intermeddle and the phone and various little things. Convenient to take with you.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I love it for travel, that the cell phone does not get wet, excellent size