MD

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I got this for Bubble run to store cash and phone. Attached with a cord, worked perfect! My friend wanted to buy so tried with her phone but sadly it was too big. (Galaxy)my iPhone 12 mini fits well.

4d49cf1b-b22c-4a7d-90c1-570dadfcd9cb
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Wanted to get my partner something for Father’s Day that he didn’t already have and he sure does love a carabiner! It’s such a great size to fit his phone, keys and his smart watch for days out at the beach. Water proof and sand proof which is great!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Love love Stasher bags recommend them to everyone. It’s a bit bigger than I expected but it’s a great size you can but your phone or sunglasses. I’ve but my portable phone charger in it so it’s safe from any accidents!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I thought this will be smaller but it’s actually fit my iphone 11 and some other stuff too. it’s great for travel or when i go out in the rain.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I love Stasher bags. This bag is much bigger than I expected.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Looks sturdy. Will update after using this for a while.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

My second order from stasher I love it

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

excellent product, i use it to keep my phone

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good for outdoor

Posted on May 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I was worried because I wanted a stasher, but I bought it because I knew it was on iHerb. It's bigger than I expected, so it stands out a little when attached to a bag, but it has good functionality, so I think it's easy to use and has a nice design, such as putting in alcohol disinfection or a mask.