MD

4.5
Based on 1,198 Ratings
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
8,564

The real bergamot oil gives it a lovely bergamot scent and flavour. Decaf is often a bit on the weaker side, but this one has enough depth in the tea flavour to make it a pleasing cup of tea. Nice option to have for an evening cup. Can also be mixed with a plain decaf to stretch one tea bag to 2 cups.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

BEST possible decaf Earl Grey. You know how decaf teas often have a slightly odd, chemical smell or aftertaste? Well, this doesn't at all. I believe this is because this is an extremely bergamot-forward flavour, which you may not like but is *exactly* what I am looking for in an earl grey. If only it was cheaper or came in bulk boxes!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I'm a fan of Stash Double Bergamot Earl Grey. I ordered this Decaf Earl Grey by mistake as its pack looks a lot like Double Bergamot Earl Grey. At first I was upset when realized, but guess what -we tried it & this tea is incredible as well!!! What I found interesting, that this version IS NOT 100% DECAF: it contains less than 6 mg of caffeine per cup!!! But compared with 40 mg for regular Earl Grey, this is considered small!!! And compared with 90 mg in a cup of coffee, less then 6 mg is nothing. What is really great is that even though it's decaf, it still owns that Stash signature bold, rich & distinctive bergamot flavor. We drink this decaf Earl Grey in the afternoon or after dinner, whereas Double Earl Grey is perfect for morning. I recommend this tea unhesitatingly as my family & I adore both caffeinated & de-caffeinated Stash Earl Greys! If this review was informative & helpful for you, please click thumb up! Thanks❤️ & enjoy!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

We love the strong flavor of Earl Grey tea and prefer less caffeine. This brand offers a nice, rich brew and while it is DECAF (decaf still contains some caffeine), not going to give you some of the caffeine effects. We enjoy it hot and chilled with some almond milk and vanilla over ice. Repeat customers here!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I really like to have tea in the late afternoon and love that I can get a decaf version that doesn't affect my sleep. This tea is really tasty, but can be a bit bland if you like big cups like me. I usually have two bags in my big cups.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Great decaf tea ! Very hard it find decaf earl grey here in aus. And this has been heaven sent !! Not only is is tasty, being decaf allows you to have many in a day. It’s great that each tea is packages individually, keeping the tea strong in flavour and fresh.

Good price for such a high quality tea. Earl grey is my favourite tea and I didn’t know it could taste so amazing even being decaf. Highly recommend to try it!

74324ca4-f674-4fa4-93f1-c5a2f3975da1
8a7154a7-293c-42e0-a2c5-20bf93006668
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

These teabags make tea with a very good taste. Good quality ingredients. We really appreciate having more tea options that are very low in caffeine, and it's especially nice to have a decaffeinated Early Grey blend option. The package is also quite pretty, and it's relatively good value for money.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Excellent tea. Perfect for fall& winter. Very easy to make as well, just steep in boiled water for a couple minutes and its good to go