MD

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
מצוין!

l usualy use rosehip oil as cosmetic oil for yunger skin, therefor I was curious about this herb fruit. I started to drink it as a tea, and it had a nice taste, a little sour... I like it very much! the package is big, the fruits are thin, the quality seems fresh. it's organic, natural and it is relaxing, so surely good for my health too. enjoy👍

e4d0cbe6-5bd2-4533-a159-ab2ca9ca3531
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

The best resource of Vit C! I use a coffee grinder to make rosehip powder and l take one teaspoon from 1 to 5 times daily. Never it's enough. Vit C is necessary to boost your immune system, useful to clean inflammation that is the main disease cause from cold, flu.....to cancer.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

It's flavor is a little sour but smell pretty good. I love brewing with other herb tea in the afternoon. The big package size is good for family using.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like the look, taste is not bad. Packaged well, good size

Posted on May 30, 2022

I drink rosehips tea for vitamin C. It tastes a little bit sour and I like it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Star West is a very good company for buying bulk herbs. Quality in price are great. No complaints at all.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great quality The benefits this stuff gives your body is woth every penny and more!!!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Huge bag. I added it on tea, I believe it helps with better skin tone.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I make tea with this Organic Rosehips. I use thermos - it is the best way! Good for vitamin C!!!! I bought second time already.