MD

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Wonderful organic greens

I struggle to find greens powder that’s organic and isn’t filled with a million ingredients (my gut and system can’t deal with it!) This blend is wonderful, you get a substainial dose of organic greens plus other medicinal herbal ingredients like moringa and dulse. I feel more energetic and assured i’m getting a good dose of vegetables each day. I don’t mind the flavor, it definitely isn’t artificially sweetened like some other powders so beware there is a “greens” taste to it. I either put it in my smoothie, have straight or mix with some tart cherry or lemon juice to cut the grassiness. The package lasts a long time too, great value!

We have used this Organic powder Superfood for years because of the quality. We mix it with our other powders daily. My hubby gets so much energy from this powder alone. Because of our active crazy lifestyle it gives both of us the nutrition and energy daily. We use a little stevia which makes it easy to take. We love it and will never be without it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This greenpowder is top quality. I feel it's the best deal for all that comes in it. It's pure ingredients are great and goes great in my protein shake. I like to use it after my strength workouts and combine it with my protein shake. Seems to help with soreness and recovery. It has a grassy taste that I actually like just a hint of.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Packaged well and mixes even better. Add some ice and frozen mango (maybe BCAAs) and you got a high quality and tasty ingredient healthy shake that builds the body. It’s excellent diet superfood for anti inflammatory properties and great for people who cannot eat as many veggies during the day. I add some flavored BCAA (green apple) and it gives a tasty smoothie the health and antioxidant benefits of eating greens.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I'm trying this instead of my usual Spirulina as I'm drawn to the idea that I can have access to different super foods in a single dose. Taste wise is great, a little green & herbaceous. However, maybe because of the addition of grasses, it's a bit rough when swallowing down the mixture. Might be better if the texture is finer. Overall, I think it's a good product!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My morning starts with Greenpower blend + Liposomal Phospholipid Complex smoothie, charges me with energy for rest of the day. I add half of glass orange juice to reduce scent of seaweeds so nothing bothers me. After about 10 days of this smoothie my skin glows with freshness, love it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I like the Starwest Botanicals brand product packaging in zipper bag to keep the product fresh after opening. The one pound Organic Greenpower Blend has variety of organic super greens, algae, and beet root. It's economical and tastes great!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Loving this product for my morning smoothies. Really great green color looks fresh and healthy. Makes the smoothly not just healthier but also more visually appealing. Great buy. Certainly going on my favorites list.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It blends well in my smoothies and I can barely taste it. I love the organic ingredients and peace of mind that I am getting great health benefits.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This blend is good for the health and the quality and taste is nice easy to swallow to me. Good for antioxidant and will help to improve your health. Mix with whey protein or honey to improve the taste