MD

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Dec 26, 2021
Amazing! From Japan!

Excellent quality product. I drink it in my healthy shoot every morning, mixed with turmeric and apple vinegar. Helps in detox and digestive process. I also use it for seasoning, making sauces, soups, curries. I've been using this brand for about 8 years and I like it a lot. I highly recommend it. If my photos and comment helped you please click yes.

1605cad8-e4ee-4085-9fe3-3b348709df77
d599ec8d-9a55-40c5-bb20-6663949fa260
70bb69dd-ce11-4047-855d-903a6c8c6b16
699447a2-9778-4ac5-89e1-2648314fc424

I love the Starwest Botanical Brand , but espescially for their ginger . In the past I´ve tried so many brands and I always found it disappointing the taste of the dried ginger , but that was untill i discovered the Starwest Botanical ginger !! I use it for my golden milk ( although I take it with water , since I intermittent fast , and iItake it in the evening to sleep better . For dried ginger , there is only one Brand to consider in my opinion !!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is a lot of ginger root powder in the bag! The quality of Starwest herbs is always high. I find Ginger to be spicy and warming. Powder is easy to mix into drinks and recipes and stays longer without added ingredients. I use ginger a lot in the winter to stay warm. I find it also helps me feel healthier and improves my immune systems function. I recommend ginger to pretty much everyone. I think it also helps keep nausea away.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love anything ginger and have drunk ginger tea for years now, just pouring boiling water on the ginger and let it stand for a few minutes. The ginger product I usually get from iHerb, a cut and sifted one, was out of stock. When I read some of the reviews on this powdered one I thought I would give it a go as a hot drink. Both the powder and cut and filter ones are from the same company. Drinking ginger tea has more health benefits for me than black tea or coffee. I haven't opened the bag yet as I still have a little of the other one left and want to keep it as fresh as possible. If it tastes as good as the other one I will be very happy. I expect the quality to be as good too. Since it is in a powder form I can also use it in cooking so it is a double whammy.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This ginger is great to add in with rutein Turmeric Tea..one tea spoon is help test of tea great test and add in food cooking for reduce many things for inflammation..digestion..prevents get cold..flue. easier for everyone children can use also..perfect test in Bones Broth before serve..bring my Broth test delicious work together well with Turmeric and black pepper.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

My herbal doctor recommended me to drink more ginger water and I used to make fresh one every day. Since I have been busy, he recommended ginger powder. I find it very convenient and I put one teaspoon in my almond milk to make my morning coffee. A very good treat.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

tastes flagrant and strong, finely ground, use in food and with my morning health tea: turmeric, raw honey, honey pollen, black seed--easily dissolves, highly recommend

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this brand! Fast shipping, it definitely helps my immune system. I've been putting it in my morning smoothies for several year now. Good price as well.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This seems it last for ever. I’ve used the same package for about 6 months because it’s really strong. The active compounds in ginger root boosts energy and handles other concerns like bloat and upset stomach. Can be added to curries as well.