MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Detox tea at its best!!

Starwest makes a great product, I’ve been buying from them for a while now. I’ve always been satisfied with the quality of their product and tend to jump between this company and frontier national products. Which ever one is offering the better price at the time of purchase usually. Highly recommend it but be aware that this is a pound of loose leaf tea and that’s pushing 200 or more cups. Anyways, enjoy^^

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I like this brand, pure and good quality, and bulk is usually cheaper. The zipper bag packaging is also great to keep the product fresh after opening. The dandelion root is a little bitter, but used to bitter taste. I usually make tea with dandelion leaves to help cleansing the liver and the kidneys.

Dandelion root tea tends to taste like weeds and sticks as you could expect, so don't buy it for the taste. It is good for you though, so I add a tea ball holding some of this product to a cup of pleasant tasting tea. The good tea taste comes through and improves the taste of this other. I let it steep for several minutes and get all the benefits of the dandelion root in a more appealing experience than if I drank just this alone. Among other things dandelion root tea is something of a diuretic so if I'm retaining water I appreciate that feature especially.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Provide antioxidants. Dandelions contain several different types of antioxidants throughout the roots, leaves and flowers, Geib says. ... Reduce inflammation. ... Manage blood pressure. ... Control blood sugar. ... Lower cholesterol. great coffee and tea alot benefit and quality naturel ingredient taste good safe package you can blend it with your favorite drink with enough serving frequency over six month to use bag size can tell i mean 453 G thats alot

Posted on May 28, 2022

My brother actually sent me this chickory as a birthday gift. He kept telling me how it helps digestive issues and when blended with coffee reduces acid. I thank him every day. I no longer start my morning on acid overload. I mix 25% of this chicory when I brew my coffee and now can drink 2-3 cups where I used to only be able to tolerate one. I thank my brother every day for this gift of heath. When I read about the digestive benefits of chickory, I was amazed. It has actually helped to improve my digestive system.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I tasted these and used as an addition to salad topping blend….was skeptical at first but it tasted great. Also eat as a snack by itself

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Dandelion root has a lot of benefits and this is a good brand. It came well packaged to ensure freshness. I use it for a detox tea.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Love this ! In my 3rd trimester now and I drink this one cup a day to help with swelling , mood and even give a little boost. Trying to wean off caffeine , tastes best when roasted !

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Totally satisfied with this product however nothing to compare it to. I recommend toasting then making dandelion root tea/coffee. Many recipes on internet. Great detox.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

We use it as a coffee substitute, just roast a little and brew. Can drink it at night - and sleep well. Tastes best with a little coconut cream. Dandelion Root is a diuretic herb inspired by traditional wellness practices. Contains a lot of minerals and vitamins - iron, and B-vitamins, especially good for those who feel tired, anemic... It improved digestion, helps kidney, etc.etc. God's grace is obvious in this beautiful sunny plant - every part of dandelion can be used for our health and wellness.