MD

Posted on Nov 20, 2021
Organic curry powder, so difficult to find!

Good quality curry powder. Also organic which is very difficult to find. Big size so will last for a long time. All the ingredients are organic which is much better for the health benefits. I use this every week, the taste is delicious. The only downside is that the packaging is a bit flimsy and not easy to close once opened. You will have to put it in a glass jar or some sort of storage container.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Good value for money that comes with excellent quality! We love the taste and the smell, you can't go wrong with this brand. One of my family favs.

f136eff7-c0dc-44cb-9c25-7934950d0c67
2094059c-18ba-442e-9e10-d3ad67cfcd6e
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This has a nice curry taste but it is not very hot so my kids like it better than other curry powders. It blends well and doesn't leave an aftertaste. I love the big size package- keep it in the freezer with a small jar in the spice drawer- economical and eco friendly.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love this organic curry powder, it’s full of flavor and taste great not very spicy The size of the package is perfect for me, it’s big and enough to use daily in many cooking recipes. For me It would last for 2 years (Please like if this was helpful)

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

LOVE LOVE! I use this to make healthier Japanese style curries (the rue blocks have way too much fat and preservatives). Great taste, but be wary of the salt content! Add the powder, taste, then add your salt. I have over salted a few times, forgetting how much was already in there.

I use this for cooking and mixed in my smoothie.... This organic Curry powder is full of antioxidants with organic herbs ( Organic coriander seed, organic turmeric root, organic cumin seed, sea salt, organic fenugreek seed, organic cayenne, organic ginger root, organic cinnamon, organic cloves and organic nutmeg ) . Turmeric, Coriander, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cloves, Fenugreek -- all these all very beneficial to health.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

If you want pure curry powder , this is great quality!! Can sprinkle on soups, rice balls and stew! Taste is good! I use this in combination with Japanese curry roux. Size of package is big enough to last long time! Can be used in so many recipes. And the spices have good health benefits too.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is a delicious curry powder! I usually make my curries using individual spices, but this has cut down on time and effort. I like that it is organic too… a surprisingly decent price for a large amount of organic curry powder! There is just a hint of heat in this powder; I would say it’s rather mild on heat (my children enjoy it very much, and one in particular avoids anything with chillies or strong pepper flavours) but big on flavour. One word of advice though — wipe up any spills and splatters when using this, as the turmeric stains. It’s worth it, though :)

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I haven't used this yet but I did do a taste test and I have to say this is pretty good little hotter than I expected but that's fine I want to use this in my vegan Chinese cooking. I think it's going to be perfect into mei fun noodles or Singapore. Add a few vegan shrimps it'll be delicious. I'm really happy I found this.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I have tried other Curry Products from online shopping. Some were just not meeting my expectations regarding taste. First purchase of Starwest Organic Curry Powder from iHerb. This is the Best tasting I have had. Best price and full of needed ingredients for the body to absorb and utilize. I have Curry tea every morning. The taste (for me) is exceptionally sweet and delicious. Thank You !