MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 21, 2022
Fanstastic Curry Ingredient

I roast these on a cast-iron skillet before adding oil and other ingredients for tomato-chickpea curry. Sometimes I also use them in other dishes. These seeds have such a fragrant quality, my mom always comments on them if she's around when I'm cooking. I appreciate the special cumin flavor they add to food.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I always purchase my spices whole when I can and grind them myself. The difference in the flavor is literally night and day. Toasting them a bit first adds another level of flavor if you're going to use the seeds whole. Buying in bulk obviously saves a ton of money I keep them sealed and they last for a long time. I'm very glad that I found iHerb as there pricing is very good.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Cumin seeds are suitable for everyone, unlike oil, which can cause various reactions. Very good for health. Can be added to food. Seeds of good quality, large, without an unpleasant smell.

vezeris
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

tastes amazing. I noticed the quality from the fragrance. it was well packaged. I use it when cooking rice too and I use as tea too.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Love it! Organic and have strong good taste the best

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I like using organic products for our cooking and the taste and smell of this is really nice

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

These are great. I use them in curry powder that I make. the quality is good.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I use this as a tea to reduce bloating and improve digestion. Works well for me

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

organic, really good, nothing bad to say! Cumin is good