MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

These are really good. The bag is huge, so it's really for people who go through a lot of coriander seed. The seeds are easy to toast and use whole or grind, or soak in water for a daily dose of coriander water/tea, which I sometimes use instead of plain water as the base for my morning green drink. The quality is great - you can see and smell it as soon as you open the package.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I'm toasting these as I write this review. My kitchen is smelling amazing! I can tell as soon as I opened the bag that the quality is great. The aroma is fresh and mildly floral, nothing like that stale odor from the kind I usually buy at the grocery store. The price is good too. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to the kitchen!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Smell amazing when I roasted them. I roasted the seeds before grounding them to powder. I use it for most of my bean dishes. Good quality spice.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I grind a bit and boil in water for 3 min for tea. I like its slightly sweet, very pleasant for tea anytime. I also grind to dusty powder for my hummus. This keep my blood sugar low.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

These are very flavour some and fresh, I grind some in the coffee grinder when wanting ground coriander as they hold their freshness better when freshly ground.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The quality is perfect the ingredient is okay the taste is clean I use with meats the size is like the usual the package is the best the benefits tastes delicious

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Love my organic coriander this is very good high-quality really enjoy uses to make pho broth and also for making highly recommend that you purchase some

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Fresh. Nice flavour. Easy to grind for jars of fresh coriander powder - e.g. using coffee grinder - with GREAT aroma. (Suggest using separate coffee grinder for coffee, and possibly for coffee masala spices, from grinder used for other herbs & spices, e.g for the coriander.)

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Good quantity for a good price . However I don’t think I will buy again since there is no way to seal it properly I order to preserve

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Excellent quality. Aside from cooking, I use coriander combined with cumin and fennel, which I drink between meals and has done wonders for my digestion. I mix equal amounts of the each seed and keep in a mason jar. Boil a quart of water each day. I add 1 Tablespoon of the seed mixture, let steep, strain and drink warm between meals. After straining, I reuse the seeds and simmer in fresh water for awhile. Let cool, strain, and use as a hair rinse.